This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.
    **** man that's wrong!

But I chuckled anyways.

Comment

Well according to Led Zepplin there is a stairway to heaven......he was kinda screwed regardless....

Too soon maybe.
      The meme is already o FB. Pretty funny.

Comment

Too soon maybe.
        Took a second but I got it... it is probably ADA compliant.

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
        I hope Mr. Hawkin accepted Jesus Christ at the last moment before passing to the hereafter...But

Wouldn’t a “Christian” be neglecting his calling by not telling the truth of the matter from a Christian standpoint?

Ole Johnny44 didn’t beat around the bush, thats for sure.

That is “love” in its purest form.
        Can you show me in any of Christ’s interactions where he professed a person’s condemnation to Hell? Are we not to be Christ-like, isn’t that the very literal definition of Christian?

I feel grieved when anyone passes and denies gift of salvation. Clearly Hawking was aware, he denied it publicly.

Comment

Don’t know much about him what did he do or say that made him a genius

Comment

I’ll be glad to get you started Playa, you can begin with John 3:36

I’m sure this thread will remain divided.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Can you show me in any of Christ’s interactions where he professed a person’s condemnation to Hell? .

John 14:6

Comment

P.S Anytime you need help with that or warfare, just call on me because I am a (g)od of war.

Comment

Apple is a solid company - thanks again for the iPhone -rip

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                    He was on a Simpson's episode.....WINNING!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                      he was one of the most brilliant physicists to ever live. He was confined to a wheelchair for most of his adult life due to ALS, and still managed to be very successful in his field.

Comment

I’ll be glad to get you started Playa, you can begin with John 3:36

I’m sure this thread will remain divided.
                        Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                        John 14:6
                        Neither of those scriptures pertain to my question. I’m not asking if Christ referenced Hell as ultimate end, certainly He did. I mean in a one to one interaction did He use that as a method to attract someone to him.

P.S Anytime you need help with that or warfare, just call on me because I am a (g)od of war.
                        Oh believe you me, I know, I referenced you in the pathological liar thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          He was on a Simpson's episode.....WINNING!
                          And Big Bang Theory!

Comment

Well if that ain’t “Christian love” I don’t know what is!

I may not have shared his eternal beliefs but I can value his contribution to mankind, the amazing gift of a mind he had and can grieve his death.

I have to agree. Stuff like this is what helps people to decide to be anti Christian.

Whether he believed or not is between him and God. I understand as Christians we are supposed to help guide people to Christ but that certainly ain’t the way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Neither of those scriptures pertain to my question. I’m not asking if Christ referenced Hell as ultimate end, certainly He did. I mean in a one to one interaction did He use that as a method to attract someone to him.
                              Your directive was to show scripture "Can you show me in any of Christ’s interactions where he professed a person’s condemnation to Hell? Are we not to be Christ-like, isn’t that the very literal definition of Christian?"

Matthew 10:33
                              33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

Stephen questioned God's existence, so to say he accepted Christ would just be way out there.

Its sad, but you cant smart your way into Heaven.
                              Last edited by Part Timer; 03-14-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                                Apple is a solid company - thanks again for the iPhone -rip
                                HAHAHAHAHA very under the radar funny my man

Comment

Working...
                                X