Grilled shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilled shrimp

I bought some shrimp to grill. Need some seasoning recipes to put on the shrimp for grilling. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprinkle with salt and brush with melted butter. Don’t need no seasoning.

Comment

I.like a cajun seasoning

Comment

Simple seasoning, Do not overcook.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          Sprinkle with salt and brush with melted butter. Don’t need no seasoning.
          Yep works great.

Comment

Zesty italian dressing

Comment

I like to skewer them and do the same as above . . Makes it easier to handle . .

Comment

I like to experiment at times. I will do some with just butter and some lemon juice. Then others I will put butter, lemon juice and some type of seasoning, Cajun, steak seasoning, whatever, garlic powder, I used to use season salt or lemon pepper. I will mix some seasonings. Be careful of too much salt. Get some heavy duty foil, put your shrimp on the foil, season them with you choices of seasonings. Then put butter on top of each shrimp, real butter, not margarine. Make sure your foil, you put the shrimp on or fish, I do both the same way, is large enough to fold over the top of whatever you are cooking, then will meet and overlap on top. Fold the edges together to make a nice seal, then fold the open ends of the foil over a few times, to seal up the ends. Get your grill nice and hot. Then put them on the grill for no more than 7 minutes, actually probably only four or five minutes for shrimp. I do seven minutes for most fish fillets. If you don't use the foil and butter and seal up the foil and or cook the food too long, it will come out dry and chewy. Also don't cook anything, until everyone is ready to eat, you don't cook seafood, then let it sit around for half an hour to a hour or more, then eat it. You want to eat seafood, right off the grill steaming hot. Makes a huge difference in the flavor. The food should be in your belly by the time it is cool.

I will cook multiple pieces of fish or shrimp at the same time, with different types of seasoning, or different mixes and then some with no seasoning, just butter and maybe some lemon juice.

Comment

Garlic butter and a very light sprinkle of cayenne pepper.

Comment

Wrap some bacon around them and toss on the grill.

Comment

Butterfly them. Do not peel and skewer. Sprinkle some Tony's on them. Right after putting them on the grill brush them with melted garlic butter spread. I think it's Lowrys? Take them off as soon as they turn white.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Im gettin hungry all of the sudden

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Butterfly them. Do not peel and skewer. Sprinkle some Tony's on them. Right after putting them on the grill brush them with melted garlic butter spread. I think it's Lowrys? Take them off as soon as they turn white.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I’m pretty sure I could listen to a Slayer song while all this is happening and not give two F’s!

Comment

Peel and skewer shrimp. Coat with minced jalapeno, cilantro, olive oil, and sea salt. Light squeeze of lime after grilling.

Let us know when they're ready for taste testing...

Comment

Blackened or lemon peppered

Comment

Working...
                              X