Breeder bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breeder bulls

Looking for a beefmaster or shorthorn bull breeding age for our herd. I am in the central Texas area, but would be willing to travel a little further for the right bull.

Look up frenzle beefmasters. Located just outside of Temple. Some of the best looking cattle in the country around here and you wont be disappointed. I have the phone number also if your interested send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Frenzel's are good folks. Cattle are top notch as well.

Comment

Looking at their website I am thinking they are going to be high dollar.

Comment

Texoma Beefmaster Bull Sale is March 16 in McAlester, OK. Derek Frenzel puts it on and will have some of their bulls in the sale. Great bulls and even better people to deal with.

Comment

Call Lorenzo Lasater - 325-656-9126, San Angelo, TX ISA Beefmaster

Comment

Emmons bull sale in groesbeck next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
                    Looking at their website I am thinking they are going to be high dollar.
                    You will be surprised on their prices. My father worked with Gary for about 30 years. I know Gary and Derek really well. They do have some high dollar ones but they also have some that anyone can buy if you know what I mean that are top notch just dont have the blood lines that the high dollars ones have. It's just a paper show if you catch my drift.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X