Ufc 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufc 200

Looks like we get a rematch of Conor vs Nate at 170. Also Aldo vs Edgar. I know I will be watching to see Conor get beat again.

Aldo vs Edgar? That's a good one. Conor better bring his A game.

Comment

And somehow Nate is the underdog again. I can't quite determine how they decided that.

Comment

I got Conor in this one. He wasn't used to fighting at that weight and gassed early. He was dominating in round 1. He faded.

Comment

I think Edgar gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I got Conor in this one. He wasn't used to fighting at that weight and gassed early. He was dominating in round 1. He faded.
            And Nate fought him on 10 days notice. Nate is bigger, longer and tougher. Nate will also be much better in this fight. It will eventually go to the ground and Conor will be submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
              And Nate fought him on 10 days notice. Nate is bigger, longer and tougher. Nate will also be much better in this fight. It will eventually go to the ground and Conor will be submitted.
              I won't count Conor out. He is humble and works hard. He has been training even harder since his loss. He is resilient.

Comment

I won't count Conor out. He is humble and works hard. He has been training even harder since his loss. He is resilient.
                Yes, but so are the Diaz brothers and more battle tested. Conor will tap.

Comment

Gonna be there in person and can't wait!!!

Comment

Gonna be a good one. I haven't been so torn on who to pick in a while. Conor is an absolute master and maybe even a little scarier now that he has a loss under his belt. I cant imagine him training after a loss. And Diaz well he is bigger, was already confident before he spanked Conor on a 2wk notice ....and has ZERO quit in him. Oh man, cant wait to hear the bell ring for this one.

Comment

Diaz will put some more money in the bank.

White is an idiot. He just couldn't stand to see is boy lose to Diaz so he's giving him a rematch. I bet Cerrone is also chomping for a piece of Conner.

I think Aldo will take it.

Ray

Comment

Nate does triathlons on his time off to stay in shape he was in the process for training for one at the time he got the call. Conor did have the first round if he can go with out getting winded should be a good one to watch.

Comment

will be a good one to watch

Comment

Yes, but so are the Diaz brothers and more battle tested. Conor will tap.
                            Saying Nate took the fight on 10 days notice means Conor did too. Conor was supposed to fight at 155. Props to him for fighting all comers. He was humble in defeat.

Comment

Saying Nate took the fight on 10 days notice means Conor did too. Conor was supposed to fight at 155. Props to him for fighting all comers. He was humble in defeat.
                              Conor did take the fight at 10 days, but that just means he was closer to his actual walk around weight.

there are weight classes for a reason. Conor has the skill to connect, but the power does not have the same affect at that weight.

I dont think this is a good rematch (didnt like the first either), and will end somewhat similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X