Chester Shoot Results are posted on TBoT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chester Shoot Results are posted on TBoT

Please click http://tbot.org/shoot_results/2011/0...1_chester.html to see the Chester shoot results.
    Thanks for your patience - MH

Thanks, you are awesome.

Comment

DANG!! One of the score cards I threw out would have been good for second.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
        Hey, Missy, like I "suggested" on the phone today, you need to turn in all your cards regardless of how supposedly "embarrassing" YOU think they are! And even if you don't actually place in the top three (fat chance), you might give some lesser lady archer a rare chance to beat one of the greats, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
          Hey, Missy, like I "suggested" on the phone today, you need to turn in all your cards regardless of how supposedly "embarrassing" YOU think they are! And even if you don't actually place in the top three (fat chance), you might give some lesser lady archer a rare chance to beat one of the greats, lol.
          They need to have a rasberry face on here.

Comment

They need to have a rasberry face on here.
            Like this?
            Love ya, Deb - Martha

Click image for larger version

Name:	rasp1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	23992061

Comment

Like this?
              Love ya, Deb - Martha

[ATTACH]239873[/ATTACH]
              this is arvin. good one Martha. if i new how to do that I would give old Rick the same thing.

Comment

Like this?
                Love ya, Deb - Martha

[ATTACH]239873[/ATTACH]
                Perfect! Just what I had in mind.

Comment

Amen! You have to take the bad with the good and should ALWAYS turn in your cards.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Amen! You have to take the bad with the good and should ALWAYS turn in your cards.

Bisch
                    Yep...I always turn in my cards to give everyone I can the opportunity to whoop up on me.

Dusty

Comment

Heck, beating a legend on a bad day is a great day for some archers!

Comment

Like Dusty said Ive done it myself Deb

Comment

HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Can you say UJUJ???????????LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                            HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Can you say UJUJ???????????LOL
                            No, I cannot say that. But I can say some other things...pm sent.

Comment

I turned in a 250 something in my primitive class. Shot 72 in the last 20 targets...take it from there as to how bad I messed up. And I still turned in my card.

Comment

Working...
                              X