Contract Extension and Record Attendance at ASA Paris Pro/Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract Extension and Record Attendance at ASA Paris Pro/Am

The City of Paris and ASA president Mike Tyrell have agreed on a five year contract extension for the ASA Paris Pro/Am. With two years remaining on the current contract this will keep the shoot in Paris for the next 7 years. We had over 1300 shooters this year which is the most shooters we have ever had at Paris.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Paris Contract Extension.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	25053388

That's awesome! now we need to figure out how to win the red river shoot out

Comment

Originally posted by mparks View Post
      We have won it before (3 years in a row)...... We can do it again.

Comment

Shoot more 12s. DUH

Glad it was a great turnout considering the weather. And congrats to Paris for keeping the shoot!

Comment

Mike and Tracy thanks for all you do! My first Pro/Am was the most fun I've had... will be going back for at least the next 7 years.

Thanks again,

Matt

Comment

First step don't have me shoot in it . I barely got back to even and that was only because 14's were in play!!!! I had fun but it was a loooong day of shooting. Thanks Mike/Tracy for all you do for ASA in Texas and on the national level couldn't think of better people to represent the Lonestar State.

Comment

The look on the faces of the OK. boy and the AK. boy that Aspen shot against was priceless, when she stepped up and smacked that 12 on the first target!

Comment

Working...
              X