• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lab man View Post
    Looks great. Congrats
    Thank you.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
      Congrats! Chance does the best work I have personally seen.
      I will be a life long customer. Great guy who does **** good work.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Great Deer ! CONGRATS!! Mount is top notch! Ole Chance is a pretty good Taxi & even Real estate broker too! LOL!!
        Thank you. I did not know he was a home slinger as well. Guess I will be giving him my business on that as well.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          I would be very proud of that.
          Thank you and I am thrilled. Where I hunt it will be hard to beat that one.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
            very nice, details?
            Thank you.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
              Dang looks great. Congrats
              Hey bud - it has been a while. Hope all is well. I took a little vacation from this site as you gathered. Good to see you still on here. We need to set up a ride this year.

TKL

Comment

Sounds like everyone agrees he does great work. I'm no taxidermy expert and it's hard to tell from the pictures so maybe this is a dumb question. Other than the ears what was "every aspect" that he worked with you on? I agree it looks great, just not sure what's so special about it from what I can see in the pictures. Not trying to bash it at all.

Also how much does someone pay for a mount of that quality? And how long did you wait? Just curious because I'm pretty happy with my mounts that are way cheaper than what most people pay.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                    Sounds like everyone agrees he does great work. I'm no taxidermy expert and it's hard to tell from the pictures so maybe this is a dumb question. Other than the ears what was "every aspect" that he worked with you on? I agree it looks great, just not sure what's so special about it from what I can see in the pictures. Not trying to bash it at all.

Also how much does someone pay for a mount of that quality? And how long did you wait? Just curious because I'm pretty happy with my mounts that are way cheaper than what most people pay.
                    Really?? I left this site 2 years ago for this kind of stuff. This was my first post since then. Just don't understand it.

TKL

Comment

Originally posted by ted_kennedys_liver View Post
                      Really?? I left this site 2 years ago for this kind of stuff. This was my first post since then. Just don't understand it.

TKL
                      Really?? What in the world could you possibly be butthurt about that I said? Relax man. People that aren't helpful are the reason lots of people leave.

If anyone else wants to help out and answer my questions I sure would appreciate it.

Comment

Great mount and Buck, Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                          Really?? What in the world could you possibly be butthurt about that I said? Relax man. People that aren't helpful are the reason lots of people leave.

If anyone else wants to help out and answer my questions I sure would appreciate it.
                          I haven't began to get butthurt. Takes a lot more than that. If you honestly cannot see any problem with your response, I doubt anyone can help you. Good luck. Feel free to move along or not but I got nothing more for ya. Probably should stick with your existing taxi as well.

TKL

Comment

Great Buck and mount,congrats

Comment

Originally posted by happy bowhunter View Post
                              Great Buck and mount,congrats
                              Thank you.

TKL

Comment

Nice Buck and really good looking mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X