No announcement yet.

Traxxas Stampede body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems that you have started "that faze". The "small things" in life become what matters. You know, after you reach a certain age? Called a second childhood? Just wait another 10 years. You will find even simpler things like #1 and #2 most pleasurable. And when that time comes, you can count on me, your beloved TBH brother (and my "hands on" experience), to highly recommend the best adult diapers on the market. I'll even show you how to order them discreetly so no-one else on here will know your now dependent on them.
    And as to drinking (including alcoholic beverages), we've all seen the insulated cups. Some are made by companies like Yeti, Artic, Igloo, and Ozarka Trails. Why they are in reality nothing more than a "sippy cup" that is a little more dressed up for adults. So, as you can see, if you can still see (cause my eye sight has been going so bad that DPS is taking away my license due to "my age?", or so I'm told), Sippy cups have had us in training for a while for the inevitable and un-avoidable, "Old age".

Nice Ford truck by the way ! Now, if I only had the coordination to drive one once again...even if it were a toy...

What did you say nurse? It's time for my meds and bed time already?

Comment

Lmao.

Wait, did you call me simple minded?

Comment

That looks awesome!

Here's my old Stampede, painted to match my current truck. I sold that fun little toy a while back to fund a project I was building an ar-15.

I gotta get a new one that little truck was alot of fun
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
          That looks awesome!

Here's my old Stampede, painted to match my current truck. I sold that fun little toy a while back to fund a project I was building an ar-15.

I gotta get a new one that little truck was alot of fun

That looks awesome.

My buddy that convinced me to get mine, recently bought an XMaxx..
          That thing is bad azz.

Comment

I used to buy the clear bodies and paint them myself, but they were slot cars back in the 60's. Good job on your truck.

Comment

Pretty dad gum slick, any photos of it in action?

Rwc

Comment

Looks really good. I have always wanted to mount a turkey fan on one of these and drive it up and down roads with corn on them in the pasture down the creek where the turkeys roost or out in a field to attract turkeys.

Comment

Nice! I drive mine too hard to spend that much time on painting them haha!

Comment

Working...
                  X