Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
    Been off facebook for 12 years best decision I ever made especially now but I figured I'd rather be doing the stuff other people where reading about on fb

kronik by Diamond
    ****, you were an OG facebooker if you were on it 12 years ago. Wasn't it still only for people with college email addresses back then?

Comment

They will see a lot of likes on my Family's baby pictures. A couple words about some very special people that have passed. They will see photos of my Children, which I brag on every chance I get anyways. They'll see me going back and forth with buddies on sports.

Good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        They will see a lot of likes on my Family's baby pictures. A couple words about some very special people that have passed. They will see photos of my Children, which I brag on every chance I get anyways. They'll see me going back and forth with buddies on sports.

Good for them.
        They collect all your data from Internet searches and history..even when logged out...it's not just what you put on fb

I remember reading about this year's ago and no one gave a ****..it's how there worth billions. ..selling data

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for them.
          Me thinks they got a little more than that on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Me thinks they got a little more than that on you.
            You're right - they got TBH time as well, lol.

My point was I dont really care. I got some parking/toll ticket issues, lol. That's all the dirt I got.

Comment

My point was I dont really care
              Thats seems to be your stance on everything
              Most mellow dude on tbh

Comment

Working...
              X