***Deal Alerts***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Deal Alerts***

It's that time of year and many have already been posted.

Academy is having a huge Clearance deal right now. We stopped at 4 today and all had goodies! LEM dehydrators, LEM Slicing Machine, LEM Packaging, Turkey Fryers, tons of fishing gear (McKinney location), camping gear, and hunting equipment such as Thermacell for $14 and $19 (Mesquite Location). Been better deals in the past but some really hard to pass items right now.

Also every Wal-Mart marked down lots of hunting gear today. Trail cams 20-30% off, SD Cards $5 each 16GB, Card Readers $19-$49, Batteries, Broadheads, Bows, Rifle Cases (Princeton Location had best deals), etc.

Single man ladder stands are now down to $35

Be checking and snag what you can.
    Attached Files

Picked this up for $109 at Palestine Wal-Mart. They are $250 online. Pretty neat safe/storage addition to the Mancave! Didn't see one at any other location.
    Attached Files

Comment

Some good deals right there

Comment

i need to swing by and grab a couple of the thermacells..

went to academy yesterday and snagged the kiddos lots of clothes on clearance. probably got $500 bucks worth of clothes for <$100

Comment

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            i need to swing by and grab a couple of the thermacells..

went to academy yesterday and snagged the kiddos lots of clothes on clearance. probably got $500 bucks worth of clothes for <$100
            We stocked up on all of my wife's clothes and kids for the summer. Spent $150 and added up $675 regular price. That was Monday when clothes were 50% off the lowest marked price! We planned on getting more today but everything was back to just marked priced. Still cheap but we got a better deal a couple days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              We stocked up on all of my wife's clothes and kids for the summer. Spent $150 and added up $675 regular price. That was Monday when clothes were 50% off the lowest marked price! We planned on getting more today but everything was back to just marked priced. Still cheap but we got a better deal a couple days ago.
              Yea we got real lucky. The cashier said it was the last day of the clearance. Already marked down and 50% off the lowest marked price. I was getting under armor stuff for the kids for like 10 bucks a pop.. I can do that all day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                Yea we got real lucky. The cashier said it was the last day of the clearance. Already marked down and 50% off the lowest marked price. I was getting under armor stuff for the kids for like 10 bucks a pop.. I can do that all day

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Yup. Majority of what she picked out was $2.50 a piece. I didn't get a single piece of clothing. Couple of my hunting clearance items added up well over her 60+ pieces of clothing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Noticed that at Waxahachie WM this a.m. 6 or 8 of those ladder stands. Good time to start stocking up on scent killer stuff if you use it as well. They've marked it down some but last year it ended up around $4.00 a bottle....and they prolly still made money!lol

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

I was just by the Lewisville store today, nothing like that there.

Comment

Butterball

If it ain't fried, it ain't died!

I bought the XL butterball !

Sherman Academy had Browning, Drake, & Nomad camo 50% off. But only for skinny folk (I eat lots of fried stuff).
                              Last edited by 12ring; 01-23-2019, 10:00 PM. Reason: 4got

Comment

Working...
                              X