What AR Trigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What AR Trigger?

What’s a good single stage trigger, 3lb max, under $200?

I’ve had good results with CMC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trigger

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger by Larue - Details, specs, manuals, images & videos, read the latest reviews or write your own

Comment

Thanks guys, keep the coming

Comment

I’ve got a cmc that has been great. Think it’s 3.5lb though. You can catch them on sale for $99 sometimes

Comment

At $87 the LaRue is a no brainer. Almost as crisp as my Geissele but I could have 2 LaRue for that price.
            Last edited by philcam; 01-23-2019, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I have a cmc drop in thats nice and crisp, it didnt cost that much. Maybe $100

Comment

I've got a Velocity single stage 3# trigger in this 18" .223 wylde that I built. Every part down to pins & springs I hand selected and purchased separately. After researching triggers, I picked this one for this build. I narrowed my selection down to this one aND a CMC Trigger. The velocity won out.
                There are better triggers out there, but for the price this one is hard to beat.
                This website has the best price I've found it's where I bought mine. They give you free trigger pins with purchase.

If u are ever in Houston stop by Primary Arms, they have a huge selection of CMC triggers in lowers with trigger jigs you can test out. If you are considering CMC.
                Attached Files

Comment

Rise armament!

Check out the Rise Armament RA140! I put one in a .300blk build I did and was blown away at how light and crisp the trigger was. To be honest it feels better than my bolt gun!

Comment

Comment

American Trigger Corp. gold trigger.....

Comment

Larue MBT $87 for a ~$200ish trigger

Comment

KY Gun Co is your one-stop online shop with the lowest prices for firearms, ammunition, accessories, parts, and outdoor essentials. We ship fast and easy around the country from our home locations in Kentucky, and are always ready to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trigger tech and be DONE... Just a hair over your target price but CAKE install and by far the best trigger on an AR I've played with

Comment

another vote for CMC

Comment

Working...
                              X