Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who doesn't carry a firearm for protection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who doesn't carry a firearm for protection?

If you don't conceal carry, why not? What about keeping one in your vehicle, do you do that? The world we live in can be a dangerous place. Who doesn't protect themself with a firearm when you leave your house?

I don't carry a firearm but I got 2 guns [emoji1320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not constantly. I have an LTC. Glock in my computer backpack. Shotgun under backseat.

Comment

Not on me, keep my mod2 in my car, xds in my wife's truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I carry everywhere except work because my company doesn't allow it.

Comment

Not me and I honestly don't think I know anyone who does. I'm sure I do but if so it's never been discussed. That being said, I am in the process of getting my daughter who is at UH and lives in downtown Houston, her LTC. She took the course and needs to get paperwork in and buy her a gun.

**My son lives in Dallas and I have encouraged him to carry as well.
            Last edited by bklem; 10-23-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I work in a chemical plant, so not allowed to have it in the car or on my person. Very seldom will I carry other than maybe going out of town.

Comment

I don't have and I honestly don't know why, other that not making the time. I do realize I could get into a situation where I might need one.

Comment

I don't but have plenty around the house. Don't want a gun stolen from my truck or I would. Plus work place is illegal for me to

Comment

Carry one traveling/ camping, otherwise no. Can't at work and don't want to have to leave it in the truck.

Comment

I carry everywhere it's legal. Why not, it's nothing but another form of insurance.

Comment

I keep it in my vehicle and computer bag and plenty around camp and at home

Comment

I used to carry religiously, but when my grandsons became mobile every firearm was locked in the safe

Comment

I pretty well always carry

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                              I carry everywhere except work because my company doesn't allow it.
                              This ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X