randy travis vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

randy travis vid

I can't see how releasing that video does anyone any good?

me ether, but it sure is comical!!!!

Comment

Definition of an Alcoholic = Randy Travis

Loved his music anyhow

Comment

I think he was more than drunk. I've been pretty drunk and never wound up anywhere naked on accident.

Comment

He was clearly addled in that video. And drunk of course.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            Exactly what I told my wife when I saw it on the "news". Just another example of the crappy society we live in today.

Comment

What video are y’all talking about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                I think he was more than drunk. I've been pretty drunk and never wound up anywhere naked on accident.
                You werent doing it right

Comment

I was LMAO ....

Comment

Im torn, would everybody be upset if this was just an normal dude from your town? Or somebody you dont like politically, or some athlete who is known for getting in trouble....?

Sure, hes going through some medical stuff that is pretty horrible these days. But this was 5 years ago.

His legal team (which he needed multiple times over multiple years, for multiple incidents).. is the reason it took this long for the video to be released.

Cops didn't release this for fun, its an open records issue. This would have played 5 years ago had it not been held up by his attorneys fighting the media over its release.

Now, do I care to watch it? No. I've seen enough of that crap in 24 years.

This is what sells advertising clicks, FB news feeds, and your local and national news. They dont... and have not cared about people getting hurt by their reporting, since ever.

Funny how people who cried for all police to have body camera's, are now fighting to regulate what actually gets released, because whats coming out now....isn't always flattering for their cause.

I know its not the same as this particular video, but people cannot expect transparency, demand 24/7 video, and not expect it may actually make them look bad WHEN it gets released though open records requests.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                      Im torn, would everybody be upset if this was just an normal dude from your town? Or somebody you dont like politically, or some athlete who is known for getting in trouble....?

Sure, hes going through some medical stuff that is pretty horrible these days. But this was 5 years ago.

His legal team (which he needed multiple times over multiple years, for multiple incidents).. is the reason it took this long for the video to be released.

Cops didn't release this for fun, its an open records issue. This would have played 5 years ago had it not been held up by his attorneys fighting the media over its release.

Now, do I care to watch it? No. I've seen enough of that crap in 24 years.

This is what sells advertising clicks, FB news feeds, and your local and national news. They dont... and have not cared about people getting hurt by their reporting, since ever.

Funny how people who cried for all police to have body camera's, are now fighting to regulate what actually gets released, because whats coming out now....isn't always flattering for their cause.

I know its not the same as this particular video, but people cannot expect transparency, demand 24/7 video, and not expect it may actually make them look bad WHEN it gets released though open records requests.

Spot on post !

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                        It doesn't!

Comment

Sad because I am sure his mental disease played a part in it

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                            YET

Comment

He should have let it be shown 5 years ago, seeing as how the news cycle these days is about 24 hours. Would have been a blurb for about 4 hours tops. Just my opinion. I also don't think circumstances or who it is should matter. Would I be upset if it has a close friend or relative? Sure, I would. But if we start deciding application of the law on "feels", that's a slippery slope.

Comment

Working...
                              X