The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
    Better get ya some green vegetables also Grandpa. Remember, fiber is your friend.
    Had me a nice green salad Gary, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Had my family over yesterday for turkey and Mexican food. The turkey was added when my nephew showed up with it, pulled out the oil-less fryer and got it injected and cook. Great fellowship and good food.

Comment

My daughter’s boyfriend took me goose hunting on his rice farm.

Sunrise with the Sutter Buttes in distance.

Specklebellys, cacklers and snows.

Pacific flyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleveland Christmas Parade

Click image for larger version

Name:	1A4262CA-1B80-415E-A0FC-F99AA433A4E8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	24522118

My campaign committee!

Click image for larger version

Name:	52292A88-DA5C-4668-B619-31101F301E1A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	24522119

Comment

Snowing in Houston, but not reaching the ground.

Comment

I went with a hunting partner 3+ hours south to attempt hunting brants in kayaks in Morrow Bay. The one flight of Brants flew too high to shoot, and trying to hit the ocean ducks (divers) from a kayak was impossible for me.

Great time and beautiful views of Morro Rock

Comment

Some snow pics from Bar 4 Ranch

Been in Deer camp for two days now, got a doe with my bow this morning and even had time to check out a local Cowboy Church in town . Then I get word I can stay till Saturday instead of my planned Wednesday-Thursday morning departure

Yep I'm a happy little marshbilly

Comment

Hosted wife's annual family Christmas gathering Saturday, had 48 people at the house. We wrapped our carport in plastic north and west and built a fire on the south side opening, the old guys lounged in chairs by the fire most of the time. Had soups and chili along with a host of snacks and desserts, always plenty to eat with this bunch.
                  Santa made an appearance for the little ones and they played with friends and cousins all over our yard and my sons yard. It was a great day.

Comment

Son in law got me to join tbh a few months ago. One of the best things I've ever done. Have to admit the green screen is addictive. But it's a good thing. His oldes son, my grandson got a new bow and donated his other bow to someone that wanted to get into bow huntin but did not have the means to do so. Great young man with a big heart. VERY PROUD OF HIM. Great to see and hear of nice pics and stories on here. Need more of this in the world. God bless all on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                      Son in law got me to join tbh a few months ago. One of the best things I've ever done. Have to admit the green screen is addictive. But it's a good thing. His oldes son, my grandson got a new bow and donated his other bow to someone that wanted to get into bow huntin but did not have the means to do so. Great young man with a big heart. VERY PROUD OF HIM. Great to see and hear of nice pics and stories on here. Need more of this in the world. God bless all on here.
                      Welcome to the Campfire Louis. I've been here since 2003. Lotta good folks here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Hosted wife's annual family Christmas gathering Saturday, had 48 people at the house. We wrapped our carport in plastic north and west and built a fire on the south side opening, the old guys lounged in chairs by the fire most of the time. Had soups and chili along with a host of snacks and desserts, always plenty to eat with this bunch.
                        Santa made an appearance for the little ones and they played with friends and cousins all over our yard and my sons yard. It was a great day.
                        Dang. I thought we were brothers. No invite.

Anything new on the JP campaign?

Comment

Wiki still alive! Just dropping by

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Dang. I thought we were brothers. No invite.

Anything new on the JP campaign?
                            You would have fit right in, and the soups were very dietary.

Last day for sign up was yesterday and I haven't seen any other sign ups yet. Local news outlets posted some democrat sign ups in other races but nothing in our precinct. We will start making some other events and visit with folks after the holidays. Signs and stuff will be decided on and made in January.
                            Last edited by Tmag; 12-12-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WIKI View Post
                              Wiki still alive! Just dropping by
                              Yep. I checked Wikipedia and youre still online!

Comment

Still rolling with the Doc and Big Snoop, sure do miss those fellas

Comment

Working...
                                X