What to do with Polaris 6x6 and 2001 700 sportsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with Polaris 6x6 and 2001 700 sportsman

What do y'all do with old UTVs that quit working. These have been worked on many times. I was trying to get my 4 wheeler working again. The mechanic got it running...however, there is coolant in the engine.

Has anyone ever scrapped one? What is the process? What do y'all do to get rid of non working machines or machines that are going to need extensive work that I'm not set up to do?

Craigslist? Might call the scrape yard, getting pricing upfront is your best bet. Price always changes when your there. Most honor there quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
      Craigslist? Might call the scrape yard, getting pricing upfront is your best bet. Price always changes when your there. Most honor there quote.
      Never been on Craigslist. Might look into the scrap yard

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
        Never been on Craigslist. Might look into the scrap yard

Comment

I may take the sportsmen? How much for the sportsmen?

Comment

To get most money at a traditional scrap yard takes time and thinking. Radiator is different price than alternator which is different price from engine, etc, etc. You will have to drain all fluids and put big hole in gas tank. Most won't take tires period. Maybe a UTV junk yard would be better. Craigslist would be most money IMO.

Comment

if you want to do a trade I will.

Comment

that's the 4 wheeler. I have no way to get the 6x6 here.

Comment

I may be interested in the 6x6

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m interested in the 6x6. Pm me the info if you can.

Comment

Interested in both, put me in line for interest and price. Really interested in the 6x6

Comment

Just leave them by the gate and I will swing by and grab them for you guys--don't want that nice place cluttered up with junk

Comment

Working...
                        X