X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog-Proof Deer Feed Pen

Guess I don't understand, looks pretty standard to me

Comment

I guarantee that wouldn't stop the hogs at our place. We have some monsters that will tear that fence to pieces, especially with T-post.

Comment

So they are saying if you use HOG PANELS designed to keep hogs in it will also keep hogs out. Who'd a thunk it.

But on a serious note how else would you build a pen to keep hogs out? And I'm not talking about the semantics of types of panels or pin together frames,etc etc etc. I mean like what other option is there other than some sort of panel system or hog/horse wire system.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
          So they are saying if you use HOG PANELS designed to keep hogs in it will also keep hogs out. Who'd a thunk it.

But on a serious note how else would you build a pen to keep hogs out? And I'm not talking about the semantics of types of panels or pin together frames,etc etc etc. I mean like what other option is there other than some sort of panel system or hog/horse wire system.
          Maybe "Area Patrolled By Big Bad Wolf" signs posted around feeder.

Comment

I've had to cut to many deer out of barb wire fences and everyone of them was hurt and ruined and had to be put down. A deer will eventually get hung up in the top two strands of barb wire so I like having all panels.

Comment

I use this because it works.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, who'd a thunk it

Comment

Bice

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I use this because it works.
                    Me, too. It is the round shape that keeps them circling instead of climbing. In the year since I've put it up, I went from nightly hog photos to no hogs. They hang somewhere else now.

Comment

They need to remove the strands of bwire.

Comment

We use what is basically chicken wire and the hogs just walk around and eat the few kernels thrown out of the pen and move on.

Comment

Working...
                        X