No announcement yet.

Texas Recurve Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks John. See you guys Saturday morning.

Comment

Also just a heads up for everyone coming out to Cowtown this weekend, Sonja's Hood Burgers will be back out both days to cook some of her delicious food for us, so don't be late, she often sells out. :-) You won't want to miss it.

Comment

yum. can't wait. Going to be a great shoot

Comment

Bump for a great shoot

Comment

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
            Also just a heads up for everyone coming out to Cowtown this weekend, Sonja's Hood Burgers will be back out both days to cook some of her delicious food for us, so don't be late, she often sells out. :-) You won't want to miss it.

i am starting my diet right after those hamburgers those were out of this world

Comment

Just got back from Cowtown -- 40 targets set! I think you will really enjoy the course and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate - the high may not break 70 tomorrow

Comment

Texas Recurve Championship in full swing, 57 rounds today, amazing weather forecast for tomorrow, so come out and fling some sticks at Cowtown.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to be a beautiful day today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Was great weather and a great course! Really enjoyed it. Shot with some good folks.
                    Thanks to Cowtown Bowmen for the hard work!

Corey

Comment

Here's a few pics I took.

Comment

Thanks for posting those Corey - it was great to meet you!

Comment

Was a great shoot, thanks to everyone who had a ✋ in putting it together.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            Thanks for posting those Corey - it was great to meet you!
                            Was a pleasure meeting you Sir!
                            Thanks for the hospitality!

Comment

Glad to see you made it home safely Corey. Always nice to meet another Cajun.

Thanks to all the Cowtown guys for putting on another great shoot.

Comment

See below for links to Scores and Photo's

2017.04.22-23 - Texas Recurve Championship Scores
                                If there is an[*] next to your name that means you were not there to receive your awards, which are at the facility and can be picked up at any future events.

2017.04.22-23 - Texas Recurve Championship Pictures

Again, thank everyone for coming out to Cowtown and supporting this shoot and our club. Hope to see all of you next year. :-)

Thank you,
                                Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X