Libertarians & Conservatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    I know where you're going and You will not convince me that some people should not have the right to an abortion, sorry.

I'm not trying to trick you. Im merely trying to show you how many libertarians come to a pro life position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Xbow, you should find this interesting. Big L vs little l Libertarians.

Last edited by Ætheling; 03-14-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I voted Republican. No way was I voting fir Gary Johnson. Looks like large majority of Libertarians vote Republican.

In my opinion those people that are voting for Republicans are not really,truly libertarian

Some people didn't even know they were upholding the libertarian beliefs. Some people don't even know there's a Libertarian party. The Republicans and Democrats have a stranglehold on that in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          I'm not trying to trick you. Im merely trying to show you how many libertarians come to a pro life position.

That is not what I consider libertarian

Comment

I asked you if businesses should be allowed to reject blacks and Muslims? Not whether they stay in business.

Should a cake maker be able to deny business to two blacks? Or Muslims?
            Yes, absolutely 110%, a business should be allowed to refuse service to a black, a muslim, a white, an asian, whatever they want. It's THEIR business!!!!! They won't stay in business long but they should have that right.
            You say "government, stay out of people's lives!" Unless you agree with the government interfering in their life about that particular subject (in this case, a business owners right to run his business how he wants). Can't believe I got sucked into a liberal conversation again.

Comment

That is not what I consider libertarian
              Because, in reality, you're a liberal that has a couple right leaning views. You're not a libertarian.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                Yes, absolutely 110%, a business should be allowed to refuse service to a black, a muslim, a white, an asian, whatever they want. It's THEIR business!!!!! They won't stay in business long but they should have that right.
                You say "government, stay out of people's lives!" Unless you agree with the government interfering in their life about that particular subject (in this case, a business owners right to run his business how he wants). Can't believe I got sucked into a liberal conversation again.

ditto

Comment

Because, in reality, you're a liberal that has a couple right leaning views. You're not a libertarian.

Wrong

But I am tired of conservative trying to dictate their morals to the whole world

Comment

Wrong

But I am tired of conservative trying to dictate their morals to the whole world
                    While you dictate your morals to business owners?

Comment

While you dictate your morals to business owners?

I say that only so our country does not become segregated. I believe in personal choices, until it starts hurting society.

We are already divided culturally. A lot of that division is between Rural and urban America. There is no doubt in my mind if we allow businesses to discriminate that we will have two worlds that eventually collide in violence.

We've been there done that, we don't need to do that again

Comment

Years ago I could've gone along with businesses making their own decisions. But with the bigotry and division I see in our culture of these days, I'm not sure the American public is trustworthy enough to put bigoted or racist businesses out of business.

And that would lead to segregation not the United States.

So I draw the line when conservatives want to implement policies that could be discriminating to a lot of the population
                        Are conservatives the only ones with a propensity for implementing policies that could be discriminatory?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Are conservatives the only ones with a propensity for implementing policies that could be discriminatory?
                          This ranks right up there as one of the dumbest things ever written on TBH.

Name a few please

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            This ranks right up there as one of the dumbest things ever written on TBH.

Name a few please
                            It was a question to Xbow. Don't think you read it right.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              It was a question to Xbow. Don't think you read it right.
                              My bad

I'll answer for him in my best xbow.....absolutly

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                My bad

I'll answer for him in my best xbow.....absolutly

You spelled absolutely wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X