Dont let the door hit you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
    I always find these types of statements hilarious...I never knew there were so many lawyers out there working for free.
    The DOJ funds these non profit group lawyers to help unlawful immigrants to skirt US immigration laws.
    Obama added additional funds to these services just prior to the election that will provide services for a good while. Unlawful immigration is a big business.

Since it began in 2009, the USCIS Citizenship and Integration Grant Program has awarded a total of $63 million through 308 competitive grants to immigrant-serving organizations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Now in its eighth year, the program has helped more than 156,000 permanent residents prepare for citizenship.

USCIS anticipates that approximately 25,000 permanent residents will receive citizenship preparation services by Sept. 30, 2018, as a result of the fiscal year (FY) 2016 awards issued through the grant program. An additional 12,000 permanent residents will be served under the ongoing FY 2015 program, which continues through Sept. 30, 2017.

The first grant opportunity supports organizations that provide citizenship instruction and naturalization legal services. The second opportunity, new this year, will support citizenship education programs at eligible community-based organizations, with no requirement to provide naturalization legal services. The second opportunity sought to encourage the expansion of the existing field of citizenship instruction programs, particularly those offered by small, community-based organizations that have not previously received a grant from USCIS.
    Last edited by ladrones; 03-02-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Now now boys if it weren't for illegals, dreamers, and all the other social services vampires,we would have a surplus of money to spend on our vets and our schools affordable healthcare and that would make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        I hate when people say, "there needs to be a legal path to citizenship for these people". There is. We have a legal immigration system. These people circumvented the process. Stop asking for something that already exist just because you're not willing to follow it. Return to your country and follow the LEGAL path. There, now you have it, a legal path to citizenship.
        May I use this? Couldn't have hit the nail square on the head any better!

Comment

Bye!

Comment

A lgfia!

Comment

Sometimes, more often than not, I'm completely dumbfounded at how our nation/society got the point of where we're at today...

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                Girl?

I'd have lost that bet.

Comment

Loose lips sink ships. BYE!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    Loose lips sink ships. BYE!
                    Funny how she thinks she is so in titled she has a press conference.
                    I still grt a laugh when i think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I bet ICE is glad to FINALLY be allowed to do their job.
                      I'm nearly always wanting to reduce government spending but I sure wish we would spend a few billion more on ICE, border patrol, etc. Heck, let bounty hunters round them up and pay them $500 per head...increase this amount once supplies start to dwindle.

Comment

Working...
                      X