No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen so many beers listed on here I love and now I also have a list about a mile long of new beers id like to try. Thanks guys.....

Comment

It's a pumpkin beer surprising not overly heavy on spice.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
        Finally got my hands on one of these....
        Where you find the koozie and bottle opener

Comment

Anything that comes in a can is immediately disqualified.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
            You would be surprised at some can beer. They aren't like the cheaper cans a lot of them are lined and just the same as bottles.

Comment

If I had to choose Guinness in a can or bottle I take the can all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post

It's a pumpkin beer surprising not overly heavy on spice.
                That's what I don't like about pumpkin beers. Way over spiced. I might try that one. My wife bought me Pumkick from New Belgium and it was suprisingly done well. Not over spiced at all.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                  You would be surprised at some can beer. They aren't like the cheaper cans a lot of them are lined and just the same as bottles.
                  What Legacy said, I do prefer bottles but my favorite out of cans are Osker Blues Ten Fiddy and Karbach Staycation.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    That's what I don't like about pumpkin beers. Way over spiced. I might try that one. My wife bought me Pumkick from New Belgium and it was suprisingly done well. Not over spiced at all.
                    I have that one also probably try it tomorrow night can only handle a one or two flavored type beers a nite lol

Comment

I have that one also probably try it tomorrow night can only handle a one or two flavored type beers a nite lol
                      I'm with ya on that one. I'm 1 and done on beers like that as well.

Comment

The mission is probably the best root beer beer that I've tried. And 7.5% alcohol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
                            I really enjoyed that last year. Didn't know it was back out. Will have to look for it.

Comment

I really enjoyed that last year. Didn't know it was back out. Will have to look for it.

I really like this one. Didn't get any last year.

Comment

The mission is probably the best root beer beer that I've tried. And 7.5% alcohol
                                I got to try the mission. I'll only drink beer over 7%.

Comment

Working...
                                X