• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post 27 has some

Comment

black magnus are gone

Comment

I have 2 100gr Rage 2 blades, both shot into foam but new blades and 1 practice tip...to trade for something 125gr.

Comment

Originally posted by WooleyBooger View Post
          I have 2 100gr Rage 2 blades, both shot into foam but new blades and 1 practice tip...to trade for something 125gr.
          I have two shwackers, couple g5 strikers, some muzzy, steel force premium , couple more pm me if intrested

Comment

I have a couple of slick trick 100gr std. that I have used as practice heads. And would be willing to let some one try a VAP three blade (100gr,150gr,175gr,and may have a 200gr) don't realy need to get any thing in return unless maybe a german kentics is avalible.

Comment

I have 3 slick trick 100gr mags. 2 of them have seen a couple shots of foam only. They do have slight rust I think, opening day last season was a floater. But I have extra blades for all. Looking for some wasp turkey heads (the rounded tip ones).

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                I have a couple of slick trick 100gr std. that I have used as practice heads. And would be willing to let some one try a VAP three blade (100gr,150gr,175gr,and may have a 200gr) don't realy need to get any thing in return unless maybe a german kentics is avalible.
                Id like to try that 200! Or the 175 would work for when i get my Bob Lee in.

Comment

I'd like to try that VAP 150!!!

Comment

I know I have some slick trick mags 100 I think 3 have been shot and 3 into a target I think send me an offer maybe we can work out a deal heck it don't even need to be other broad head

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                      I know I have some slick trick mags 100 I think 3 have been shot and 3 into a target I think send me an offer maybe we can work out a deal heck it don't even need to be other broad head
                      Pm sent

Comment

Up

Comment

I'd like to trade 2 of my new 100gr 3 blade Nap Bloodrunners, for 2 of your new 100gr 2 blade Rages, anyone?

Email is:
                          whitetail.fanatic@yahoo.com
                          Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 03-14-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

100 grain 3 blade Nap Bloodrunners

Comment

Up top

Comment

Ok my PM BOX went crazy. Who was i supposed to send some Rage's too??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X