2x72 grinder build help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x72 grinder build help

For those that have built your own grinder, can anyone provide a list of the drive, tracking and contact wheels that were purchased and from where. I've been on usaknifemaker's website and most of what I need are out of stock. I've started building the grinder and need to get the wheels coming asap so I can finish it. I should be done with the cutting, welding and other hardware next week. Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated.

Ebay, Amazon, and Jantz carry wheels. Amazon has some good best prices.

Hawkins Knife Making Supplies
    Hawkins Knife Making Supplies : We offer a full line of knife making supplies. From abrasive belts, buffing supplies, burrs, pivots, folding knife parts, handle material, tomahawk kits, bader grinders and more. Please visit our website for over 200 specialized knife making products.

Beaumont Metal Works
    Quality and durability Made in the USA: Beaumont Metal Works products help keep your shop running reliably for years to come. Browse the many industrial belt grinders, parts & accessories offered at Beaumont Metal Works.

Comment

Sunray Inc. Just made mine got them in the mail today

Comment

I found these and am thinking about giving them a try for the price.

Comment

looks good. I went through sunray because I needed a special size drive wheel

Comment

Working...
          X