I nearly give up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzy, bad unless they hit bone
    Montec 125gr G5's are an easy one to sharpen and when straight out of the package are real sharp. They can take a beating too. Just add insert weight to get the FOC you need.

Comment

I think Steelforce makes a coc head with replaceable blades.

Comment

We all know you don't give up.

Comment

Just looked it up. Steelforce premium. Cut on contact 4 blade but i think you can shoot them without the bleeders.

Comment

Send me some heads you want sharpened and I will get it done. I can knock em out in a few seconds on my machine. PM me for my address

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              We all know you don't give up.
              Bingo! Come on Larry, we all know you ain't giving up. I had good luck with the muzzy phantoms, I killed a lot of critters with them. But hey split that stash of head between Terry and and I and who ever else wants to help, and you ought to be set for a good while. I love sharpening things like I do fire..... Send them my way

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                Until this year I used one of the idiot-proof pull sharpeners for my Magnus Stingers and they seem to work really well.
                I've used those too, however they are not VILLAGE idot proof!lol I was gonna send some to you John R. til I saw the part about fire, had a Bisch flashback so you don't get any!! I saw a G5 Striker Magnum that sure did look good, pricey but don't know if it has replaceable blades. Gonna find out. Terry, be looking for a PM.

Comment

Working...
                X