This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Calling for the cover, glad I made that play.

Pokes by 14, it's simply the way the cookie has crumbled...I don't see it changing, yet.
    This game is an enigma every year for some reason. With a couple of coaches now on the opposing sideline, it could be more interesting? There is some bad blood with one of them. I'm sure KU is tired of being scheduled for homecoming games as well. Hopefully Cumbie doesn't get too cute to try and one up his predecessor in the trick play dept. In honor of 16ncs, ''run it up the gut''!

Kansas will cover easy!
    Last edited by eradicator; 10-20-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I would also like to go on record as saying 'the BIG is AWFUL'

Comment

OK State still a 7-pt favorite. In the post-Mackovic era (19yrs), Texas has lost the game after OU only once: to OKST as an 8-pt dog in '11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm interested in the Michigan vs Penn State game tomorrow night. #2 ranked PSU has yet to play a ranked team and Michigan has been unimpressive the last 2 weeks. After that PSU goes to Ohio State and then to Michigan State. If they run that gauntlet, that would be pretty impressive.

The Notre Dame vs USC game should be a good one. There's a lot on the line in that game. Go Irish.

Alabama favored by 36.5 over the Vols. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
            I'm interested in the Michigan vs Penn State game tomorrow night. #2 ranked PSU has yet to play a ranked team and Michigan has been unimpressive the last 2 weeks. After that PSU goes to Ohio State and then to Michigan State. If they run that gauntlet, that would be pretty impressive.

The Notre Dame vs USC game should be a good one. There's a lot on the line in that game. Go Irish.

Alabama favored by 36.5 over the Vols. Hilarious.
            lol
            Last edited by eradicator; 10-20-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I'm more than a little concerned about the Longhorns upsetting my Cowboys. If the Horns find their rhythm on the ground with Chris Warren and get some big plays from Ehlinger, it will be a high scoring game. The Cowboys have got to avoid the special teams gaffes which have been a problem all season. We are still missing two senior starters on the o-line so Rudolph will get some extra pressure. I just hope their ability to break some big plays proves to be too much for Texas. fingers crossed!

Comment

I'll be doing the wedding thing at 3 tomorrow so I'll miss most of the game. I will make it a point to wear burnt orange with my suite.
                Hook'em

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  This game is an enigma every year for some reason. With a couple of coaches now on the opposing sideline, it could be more interesting? There is some bad blood with one of them. I'm sure KU is tired of being scheduled for homecoming games as well. Hopefully Cumbie doesn't get too cute to try and one up his predecessor in the trick play dept. In honor of 16ncs, ''run it up the gut''!

Kansas will cover easy!
                  TCU will beat Kansas like a red headed stepchild.

And pass only when you score a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I'm more than a little concerned about the Longhorns upsetting my Cowboys. If the Horns find their rhythm on the ground with Chris Warren and get some big plays from Ehlinger, it will be a high scoring game. The Cowboys have got to avoid the special teams gaffes which have been a problem all season. We are still missing two senior starters on the o-line so Rudolph will get some extra pressure. I just hope their ability to break some big plays proves to be too much for Texas. fingers crossed!
                    it

You don't have to worry about Warren unless they pass to him, then he will run our of bounds.
                    Hopefully Herman found someone this week that wants to run the ball. Hook em

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                      TCU will beat Kansas like a red headed stepchild.

And pass only when you score a TD.
                      You have more faith than me after the last 5 yrs! Lil' extra incentive this year though

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        it

You don't have to worry about Warren unless they pass to him, then he will run our of bounds.
                        Hopefully Herman found someone this week that wants to run the ball. Hook em
                        He doesn't seem to be running like he was last year and earlier this season.

Comment

Dang I hate this avatar!

Comment

Wedding festivities have begun! I may be a hungover dad giving daughter away tomorrow.
                            Hook'em

Comment

Dang you western Kentucky and your inability to cover....

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                                Wedding festivities have begun! I may be a hungover dad giving daughter away tomorrow.
                                Hook'em

Congrats Dad. Enjoy the moment!

Comment

Working...
                                X