Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Corn/dead animal trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

action pics

Generally pleased with the trailer. Only sixteen 50lb bags (800lbs) of corn fit in it, so I wasn't able to carry the additional 1,000lbs that I was hoping for. It is very easy to clean with the steel floor, and handled seven pigs today with ease. I do need to make a trailer hitch adapter that lifts the tongue up a few inches for the Ranger.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nicely done, but I bet you could strap a couple more bags of corn on top...

Comment

bender for sale

Bender is for sale. Figured those that would be interested in a bender lurk here more often than the classifieds.

Comment

Good job, tons of uses.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

^

Comment

Nice work

Comment

I will be building one soon

Okiehunter I would like so see a better pic of the axel idea you used to no drag on everthing you cross.

woodsman08 the tree gaurds are a great idea.

Comment

Comment

Bringing it to the top. My brother is about to build one and being that my pics got killed on Photobucket, gonna repost mine:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

That give me an idea . Need to build something like this for my dad . Will have to make it tilt and put a winch on it so he can load animals by hisself

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            That give me an idea . Need to build something like this for my dad . Will have to make it tilt and put a winch on it so he can load animals by hisself

Get a piece of slick polymer that can be strapped to floor or trailer (Same size) and the. Use that as a ramp to winch animal up on trailer. Will save you the trouble of making it tilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been wanting the same thing to pull behind the ranger

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Working...
                                X