Youth Swinging Archery Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Swinging Archery Target

I built this to use for kids archery events and for my Archery in the Schools Program. Built it for $31 and my kids have tried it out and got a kick out of it. I ordered some foam practice golf balls to put on the end of their arrows so they wouldn't stick into the foam but will still deflect it. This is just revision #1 for this target type. The idea is to hit the blue foam targets and the arm will swing out the way. Several different games can be played. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures.

Here is a PDF document of the parts list and cost. Some of the pages have alot of arows pointing to where each part is used.
    Attached Files

Great ingenuity!

Comment

Awesome idea!

Comment

now that is cool!!!!

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

Interesting, never seen a dualing tree for archery. Pistols and long guns yes, but archery, no. Cool idea.

Comment

Well I cant take all the credit. I saw a similar setup at the NASP national tournament. But I couldn't remember the name of the makers so I decided to make my own. It just gives me another tool to keep kids interested in archery! Thanks for the comments.

Comment

That's a really neat idea.

Comment

Excellent idea! I see this project in my husband's future for my students.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Looks fun

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Thanks for the cool idea.

Comment

Working...
                        X