Team Fitzgerald horrible customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Fitzgerald horrible customer service

I ordered some deer dander from Team Fitzgerald on November 9th and I still haven't received my order. I did a little checking and found numerous complaints of the same kind. I really like the product, however from the other complaints I've read about it seems they are taking the money and not delivering the goods! Be warned!!!

Rekon they need to kill a few more deer in order to comb that dander off of them and package it.
    That takes time

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Rekon they need to kill a few more deer in order to comb that dander off of them and package it.
      That takes time
      Now that's funny!
      I only lost about $30, but some guys are in for over $100

Comment

Shady people.... I’ve heard some crazy stories from people that hunted with them.

Comment

Vanilla Killa

Comment

Who really wants deer dandruff anyway???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised they are still in business.

Comment

And I just this minute received another marketing email from them!!! These guys are terrible business people , or worse!!!

Comment

...and what does one do with deer dander?

I used to be alergic to itand took a Benadryl before handling the deer.

Comment

Those guys are the biggest *** hat morons in the "hunting business". I literally have no idea how they've been around this long....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      ...and what does one do with deer dander?

I used to be alergic to it and took a Benadryl before handling the deer.
                      It is attractant/deer calmer. Makes deer feel there are other deer in the area with the smell of the dander. I have seen it on shelves a while back, but have never used it. Do not remember if it goes on the hunter or just spread around the area.

OP...Have your Credit card company fight your battle. Stop payment. Hurry up, the charge for their product might be on this months billing statement.

Comment

Deer hunters are so stupid! We fall for the dumbest shat!

Comment

It is a cover scent kind of like Evercalm that seems to help me not get
                          Busted as much. Goofy name but I think it’s a good scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Deer hunters are so stupid! We fall for the dumbest shat!
                            That’s true! Guilty

Comment

I was reading something were it said guy fitzgerald was dating one of the Alaskan bush people girls.

Comment

Working...
                              X