Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I’m having to go all the way into each camera to see if i even have pics! ZERO notifications any where and covert won’t answer phone or chat really starting to **** me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Luckily this is my only issue. My older 2017 att camera is sometimes not taking pics but that’s not very often and it always starts up again after I send a pic request.

Surprised that your not getting chat response as they have been very helpful in the past. I’m betting the upgrade hiccups had really stressed their customer service/ tech staff.

Comment

I just got my first camera set up yesterday and it seems to be working properly. My plan was to convert all my cameras over to cellular coverts but y’all are starting to scare me!

Edit: I’m playing around the app and request a HD pic and my download button won’t work..
      Last edited by CSanders; 09-07-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

What the **** is going on here. My covert has been taking pictures non stop since this morning and will not update any settings to make it stop!
        Attached Files

Comment

W G I bought them out

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            I’m getting random double pics at times. Checked all the settings and still can’t find out what’s causing the double. Anyone had this happen with the new cameras?

[ATTACH]971352[/ATTACH]
            I’ve had just a few duplicates yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              W G I bought them out
              That was funny! Coverts are trash

Comment

No my newest camera just stopped taking pictures. Was working fine until 9/5. Any suggestions to trouble shoot from the app?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                  No my newest camera just stopped taking pictures. Was working fine until 9/5. Any suggestions to trouble shoot from the app?

Mine stopped on 8/15 showing 100% charged which I knew wasn’t correct. (No solar panels). They were too weak to send pics.

Comment

One of mine stopped sending pics 9/6... It has been my Only dependable Covert out of 5 cameras, booster antennas, solar panel set ups. I'll Try and get through to customer service today and update here, but I'm betting the FW (Firm Ware) needs updating...

Comment

I’m running 2 of the lte blackhawks in the back yard before I deploy them at the lease and both are sending pics.

Comment

I was at my deer lease last week and I put both of my Verizon Cameras out. Took awhile but finally got a signal and I updated the firmware on each one. They took a few pictures and sent to my phone as I walked in front of them. The next day nothing. Turned them off and by one took awhile again to get a signal but they connected. Took and few pictures. I left and got nada since. I have a code black and there is a new AT&T cell tower near our place. I plan on taking it out there next trip.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                          What the **** is going on here. My covert has been taking pictures non stop since this morning and will not update any settings to make it stop!

Hot and windy. I usually have a 50-75 a day on my Oklahoma cameras because of that. It will stop as it cools off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlehorse View Post
                            I’ve had just a few duplicates yesterday
                            Covert suggested I change out the SD card. I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Comment

Speaking of Covert. Anyone seen any decent deals on a 2019 Code Black??

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                                One of mine stopped sending pics 9/6... It has been my Only dependable Covert out of 5 cameras, booster antennas, solar panel set ups. I'll Try and get through to customer service today and update here, but I'm betting the FW (Firm Ware) needs updating...

Mine stopped on 9/7/19.

No updated done....

Comment

Working...
                                X