Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
    Is it possible to get drawn for deer if you had no PP? Asking for a friend
    It is, depending on what unit and hunt you applied for. I should draw my tag with 0 points.

Comment

nothing on the CPW website yet but my CC shows i must have drawn for mule deer and bull elk no pref points used

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
        Got drawn for a 3rd season deer hunt. Friends shot two over "170 last season in the unit. Can't wait. Going to add one of the bear tags to it.
        we called CPW and they told us bear tags werent worth it season 3 as they should all be hibernating by then

Comment

This is my first year to put in . I'll be hunting elk otc archery so I put in for mule deer archery . No cc hit or website change so I'm not expecting to draw . I wanted to start the point process for the future. Good luck to everyone who drew a tag..

Comment

I thought Colorado did OTC tags? I take it that's not the case though. Do they do some kind of mixture of OTC and draw hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I thought Colorado did OTC tags? I take it that's not the case though. Do they do some kind of mixture of OTC and draw hunts?
              A lot of units are otc archery for bear and elk . Deer and other animals as are draw for archery or gun.

Comment

I show to have no pref points for elk now so I drew.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                  I show to have no pref points for elk now so I drew.
                  my pref point just showed about 20 mins ago but it was for my preferred cow tag, got charged for the expensive one

Comment

Deer results are posted now, and I got an e-mail from Colorado DOW about 20 minutes ago with deer results. Elk still has not posted on my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      You can get OTC archery elk and rifle bull in lots of units. Deer is 100% draw, but some units can be drawn with 0 points. Not sure about bear, except some hunts are a straight draw, and some are OTC, with a cap, if the hunter already has a deer or elk tag for the unit.

Comment

Just got the unsuccessful email.. maybe next year..

Comment

Drew my LE elk tag! Going to Colorado!

Comment

CPW updated the site for elk.

Comment

No mule deer in CO for me

Comment

Just found out unsuccessful on elk.

Comment

Working...
                                X