• Show
Clear All

Nice hat 17, sorry SOBs.

Comment

sorry P O S....

I'll keep an eye out...

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Does Ravelco just make these dirtbags move on down to another truck, slow them down or stop the theft altogether?

I hope the dirty rotten *** ******** **** ** ******** get **** ****** and **** ***!
        And double for their family and friends

Just got out of a long meeting
        The Ravelco is a plug that if they don't have the plug they are not driving it away. I put the Ravelco and a Viper on mine and after 3 break-ins (the Ravelco was on the 2002 F250 the day I bought it, I had it installed) so they could not steal it but stole stuff out of it and tried to steal it however they could not drive it away. The Viper Pages you on your phone or the remote say if you were inside a store if they have set it off AND shows if the door is open. Thus they know YOU know they are in it and they don't like that idea so the tend to pick someone else truck instead of yours. Put both the stickers Ravelco and Viper on your drivers side window. They see it they move on. Nothing is for sure but all this helps

Home page for the Ravelco anti theft device, anti theft device for cars, anti theft device for trucks, anti theft device for big rigs, anti theft device for heavy equipment. Not one vehicle ever stolen using the Ravelco Anti Theft Device!

Viper is the most recognized name in vehicle security and auto remote start systems, and an industry leader in cloud connected car technology. Viper products include car alarms, remote car starters, wireless home security and automation, window film, window tint, SmartStart, interface modules, accessories, transmitters and remotes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ravelco.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24573044

Click image for larger version

Name:	Viper.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	24573045

Ranchdog
        Last edited by ranchdog; 03-11-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Sorry brother. Sucks that it’s a clean truck like that too that’s not easily replaced these days.

Comment

I feel your pain. My 2000 F-250 was stolen. Can you say Mexico. Mine was found one month and 5000 miles later. The condition was like the one above.... seats removed, interior totally trashed. Hope you find it soon.

Comment

multi-billion dollar industry deterring thieves...dang shame. had my trucks broke into 3x at bird island basin. once in san marcos when I was in college. i got some sort of revenge once back in the late 90's, 1998-1999ish, i caught a pair trying to hotwire my z71 in Austin in the parking lot of an auto zone, allstate insurance, and a gym that i think the name was future firm. one was inside with the steering column broke open trying to rig the wires... i beat the brakes off of him.. when the cops and ambulance arrived they told him, 'looks like you picked the wrong truck to break into'. a month after i got it back from the dealership, i caught another group of teens trying to steal it......well, you can't hit a person running away from your vehicle....i got an assault charge b/c of that...dang shame...…

oh, also had a tractor stolen

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. Have had a vehicle stolen. This evening my truck was broken into while I was fishing. Smashed out a window. Hang in there. I hope your mom is feeling better.

Comment

That sucks! My F150 was broken into last Friday and they stole my Springfield XD from my locked center console. I was in tractor supply for 5 mins. Security camera showed it took them only 30 seconds. I hate a thief!

Comment

I feel for you as well.....my 2006 super duty was stolen out of my driveway about 3-4 years ago......just makes you feel sick

Comment

Bummer. Fords must be easy to steal. Happens all the time. Sorry it happened. Out of curiosity, why do some of you guys leave your firearms in your cars?

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                        Bummer. Fords must be easy to steal. Happens all the time. Sorry it happened. Out of curiosity, why do some of you guys leave your firearms in your cars?
                        Many places don't allow you to carry (restaurants, work, etc.). Some places you aren't dressed to carry (gym, jogging, etc.). And sometimes you just don't want to carry. But I still feel more comfortable having the gun in my truck traveling to those places, at gas stations and in parking lots. I usually just keep a cheap revolver in the truck and bring my Glock when I carry.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          He was visiting his mother in a hospital that was probably posted 30.06 & 30.07 and if carrying prior to going, he'd have no other (legal) choice than to leave it in his truck.

Sorry to the OP that the scumbags took your truck!

Comment

So sorry to read this, good luck getting it back.

Comment

Funny you mention this. Buddy of mines wife went to the hospital in Baytown to see her Mom. Walked out 30 min later and truck was gone. Police found it AN HOUR AND A HALF later on Genoa RedBluff dropped off by a flatbed.

LE said they buy used tow trucks where they just back up to the truck without getting out, take it to a shop in Baytown and have 15 or so guys breaking it down. Notice what all is missing in the pics. Hood,carpet,etc. I was blown away.

image upload

image upload

Comment

Lucky. Wish mine would get stolen lol

Comment

Working...
                                X