No announcement yet.

Huge deal alert!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My walmart had several for $349. All were synthetic stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
      My walmart had several for $349. All were synthetic stock.
      Synthetic stock should be $249

Comment

I picked up Weatherby deluxe sport 270 in Bryan yesterday for 349

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Synthetic stock should be $249
          I just looked at the sale tag. They didn't price check. As usual at my store the gun counter has no employees to be found.

Comment

No guns at my ghetto Walmart. They'd have to have 4 armed guards standing over them and the miscreants would still make off with them!

Comment

I went back up there and scanned the gun and it was $249. I asked if they had another in the back because it had very minor wear mark from the rack. They didn’t and ended up selling me the .308 for $200. I left a happy customer.

Comment

Man, I’ll have to check out the four area walmarts first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                  I went back up there and scanned the gun and it was $249. I asked if they had another in the back because it had very minor wear mark from the rack. They didn’t and ended up selling me the .308 for $200. I left a happy customer.

Comment

Kerrville Wally World doesn't have any Weatherby guns. All Savage and a couple rugers

Comment

These deals are hard to believe

Comment

Weatherby

Just picked up the last one in Lufkin. .270 synthetic for $249. Glad I saw this post.

Comment

Only a 270 Sporter at my store....already have two of them or I'd go for it. I was looking for a 308 in gloss.
                          Last edited by Bowhuntamistad; 08-19-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Went to the Bryant location in San Angelo and bought the Weatherby Vanguard wood stock in 30.06 for 349.00. It was 647.00 originally. Then I went across town and the same gun with the synthetic stock was 248.00. Normally priced 458.00. Bought it too. I’m normally a Remington 700 guy but for that price I will try them out.

Bud

Comment

Buying the last 243 now at the Porter location. Really wanted the 270 or 308 but they didnt have any. Willing to trade the 243 for 270 or 308 if anyone is looking for the 243 model.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                Buying the last 243 now at the Porter location. Really wanted the 270 or 308 but they didnt have any. Willing to trade the 243 for 270 or 308 if anyone is looking for the 243 model.
                                Gloss or synthetic?

Comment

Working...
                                X