Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck for my son.
    2 of his says not selected the others say pending second draw.
    Guessing some do not do the second draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since my daughter got picked for three in the same category. I have to narrow it down to one right. She cant take all three can she. This is the first time I have applied at multiple spots in one category.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteoak View Post
        Daughter got drawn for Either sex at Big Bend , Devils River, and the Chap. **** lucky!!! Now I have to decide which one.

Awesome
        My son got drawn for Big Bend last year. He didn't have any luck on the hunt but it was worth the drive and would do it again.

Comment

Since my daughter got picked for three in the same category. I have to narrow it down to one right. She cant take all three can she. This is the first time I have applied at multiple spots in one category.
          She can do all of them.

Comment

Not selected for gator but only had 3pp so not surprised.

Pending 2nd draw for pronghorn w/5pp so not too optimistic on that either.

Fingers crossed for Devils River this year though

Comment

Pending 2nd draw on all gator categories

Comment

Pending second on pronghorn. Daughter is pending second on an eithee sex hunt and not selected at another. Hopefully we will get one when all is said and done.

Comment

my son got drawn for Bastrop SP

Comment

Originally posted by simp76 View Post
                    my son got drawn for Bastrop SP

Congrats to your son

Comment

Our group was drawn for Alligator @ J.D. Murphree 9/18-19...anybody got any advice, none of us have ever hunted gators before!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket15 View Post
                        No luck for my son.
                        2 of his says not selected the others say pending second draw.
                        Guessing some do not do the second draw?

I noticed that on one hunt last year, went staight to not selected, I think they may have changed it to only the applicants with the most preference points get into the second draw now.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
                          She can do all of them.
                          Only if the hunts aren't on the same dates. Kinda hard to be at 3 places on the same day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Only if the hunts aren't on the same dates. Kinda hard to be at 3 places on the same day!!!
                            They sure did put a bunch of the kiddos hunts on the same weekends , don't think for a minute that wasn't done by design.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              They sure did put a bunch of the kiddos hunts on the same weekends , don't think for a minute that wasn't done by design.
                              Yep, I saw that.
                              I put the neighbor's kids in for 3 hunts, but all 3 were on 3 different weekends and out of those 3 weekends, I had to just pick one hunt since there are several hunts that will be going on each of those weekends.

Comment

Mad Island WMA Youth Hunt

My son and daughter got drawn for a buck hunt (rifle) at Mad Island WMA in Matagorda this year. Anyone got any tips or the magic blind # for this place? If you got drawn for Justin Hurst pick blind #3! It's the best one on the whole place.

Comment

Working...
                                X