Granger Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Smith

What's everyone's opinion of him? I met him and his wife this weekend in Vegas. Extremely nice people. Very grounded. I've liked his music for a while. Just thought I'd see what everyone else thought about him.

He is a very nice person. Worked on his White Van before he started making it bigger and having bus! He just hung around and shot the bull while I was workin on it. Talked hunting and family etc.. After that, he would always remember me and after he met my kids, he always remembered them and went out of his way at any show I or they were at, he would make a point to come say hello.

Comment

Never met him but I like his music.

Comment

Didn't he kind of down play Texas country a while back like he was getting too good for it since he was getting more notoriety in Nashville? I could be wrong though, wont be the first or last time.

Comment

Seems my memory serves me right for once. Kinda insulting that he said it because there's a lot of us out there that love Texas country compared to that Nashville crap nowadays.

Texas country has long been a tough realm of music to pin down with a nice, tidy definition. Unlike rock or hip-hop, it can be hard to know which song is a Texas country song, or simply a country song from an artist from Texas. Granger Smith (aka Earl Dibbles...

Comment

I have never been a fan of his music. Only a couple of songs I like. The earl dibbles jr. stuff was funny for awhile, but very over played now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never heard of him myself.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                I have never been a fan of his music. Only a couple of songs I like. The earl dibbles jr. stuff was funny for awhile, but very over played now.

X2

Comment

Earl Dribbles Jr. is a worse secondary personality than Chris Gaines. I am no dribble fan.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post

Same here.

Comment

Not a fan of most of his music but I’ve met him a time or two and he was always super nice. Seems like a good dude.

Comment

his music is ok. Never met him so cant talk about his character. If I had to pick id go see Cody Jinks instead

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                          his music is ok. Never met him so cant talk about his character. If I had to pick id go see Cody Jinks instead
                          I think id pick cody jinks over any country singer right now we’ll besides koe wetzel or mike ryan. They’re all about tied in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                            I think id pick cody jinks over any country singer right now we’ll besides koe wetzel or mike ryan. They’re all about tied in my book.

Same here, could not stand Koe Wetzel the first few times hearing him but probably one of my favorites right now. Who is sober enough to take me to Taco Bell?

Jason Eady and Cody Jinks have been a favorite for a while.

Comment

I like his song "Don't Tread On Me"

Comment

Working...
                              X