Ground Max Vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Max Vision

Wal-Mart is selling them on their website for $170..Pretty good deal..Thought I would give the heads up for anyone that was wanting one of those blinds..I think BPS and Cabelas are selling them for $200...

I got one recently and wasn't impressed with how loose the shoot thru screen is. Unless there's something I'm doing wrong, I'm worried about an arrow going thru...

Comment

Bought mine for $149.00 a couple of months ago at BPS. I love mine.

Comment

Right now BPS has them for 169

Comment

Gosh I always seem to buy at the right time I bought one last week for the cheap price of 200 lol, but I had to have it some guys were going to the lease and were going to set it up for me and I had to pick it up on my way from work

Comment

Looks like I missed out again. Picked one up Sunday at BPS for $200.

Comment

I am in agreement. I think the mesh is too loose to shoot through unless the animal is really, really close. I missed a 20 yard shot that really popped the mesh with a Slick Trick and went high.

I will be painting my windows black just as quickly as I can.

I love everything else about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGEBRUSH ASSASSIN View Post
                Wal-Mart is selling them on their website for $170..Pretty good deal..Thought I would give the heads up for anyone that was wanting one of those blinds..I think BPS and Cabelas are selling them for $200...

BPS - on sale $169.00 ............

Comment

I bought one last week at bps $169

Comment

Working...
                  X