• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Waterhole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
      Is Joe rogan liberal? I’ve read we’re he's pro gay marriage and pro universal income? Maybe that’s just fake news, I’ve never listened so just asking.
      He’s leans both ways depending on the issue.

I personally wouldn’t say I’m pro-gay marriage. However, I take no issue with it other than the same I do as anything that falls outside the realm of biblical marriage. I am pro small govt, and feel the feds have no place in anyone’s bedroom per se.

I could be wrong , but I think that’s where JR falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        Meat Eater Podcast has gone downhill lately...it used to be one of my favorites
        I agree however the recent episode with Bo Jackson was good!

Comment

The late night vision podcast guys are members here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            Meat Eater Podcast has gone downhill lately...it used to be one of my favorites
            Agree 100%. Used to be one of my favorite outdoor podcasts but the content has gone way done and it just about putting out random crap to get more ad revenue. It’s the same quality as 90% of the outdoor shows now

I’ve replaced it with ElkTalk which is really good

Comment

If you like history, especially Texas history, listen to WISE about Texas. Great podcasts on all aspects of Texas and our history . It is presented by Justice Ken Wise of the 14th Court of Appeals out of Houston. Highly recommend it. Up to about 70 episodes so far. All different topics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I cant recommend Jocko enough, it has made me really wish I had paid more attention in history class growing up and current military events closer through my life. he basically does a book review every week over a different book, most dealing with military battles/history/tactics/leadership/heroes and every once in a while he will have the author on to bounce thoughts off of during the podcast.

listening to him go over what our soldiers endured throughout history really puts things in a different perspective.

he also does a Q&A with listeners where he answers questions about leadership, management, and holding the line.

one I have recommended to several friends was episode 63, with author Bill Reeder, where they spend almost 2.5hrs going over his book, Through the Valley: My Captivity in Vietnam, and his amazing story of being shot down and becoming a POW, truly powerful stuff.

I started from episode 1 last summer and listen throughout the day in the car, I just finished ep73.

they are all on youtube as well...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHIxtd-oYTs"]Jocko Podcast 63 w/ Colonel Bill Reeder: "My Captivity in Vietnam" - YouTube[/ame]
                Last edited by jshouse; 07-05-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  I cant recommend Jocko enough, it has made me really wish I had paid more attention in history class growing up and current military events closer through my life. he basically does a book review every week over a different book, most dealing with military battles/history/tactics/leadership/heroes and every once in a while he will have the author on to bounce thoughts off of during the podcast.

listening to him go over what our soldiers endured throughout history really puts things in a different perspective.

he also does a Q&A with listeners where he answers questions about leadership, management, and holding the line.

one I have recommended to several friends was episode 63, with author Bill Reeder, where they spend almost 2.5hrs going over his book, Through the Valley: My Captivity in Vietnam, and his amazing story of being shot down and becoming a POW, truly powerful stuff.

I started from episode 1 last summer and listen throughout the day in the car, I just finished ep73.

they are all on youtube as well...

Jocko Podcast 63 w/ Colonel Bill Reeder: "My Captivity in Vietnam" - YouTube
                  Echo Charles drives me nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Echo Charles drives me nuts...
                    daaang...yeah man thats dope

man i can deal with it and think its a good back and forth most of the time, i just enjoy the history lesson for the most part and love the message he presents for living life, especially as the father of 2 young knuckleheaded boys.

i just finished the travis manion/brendon looney eposide, with travis' dad as the guest, it was awesome.

Comment

Jocko changed my life. I cant recommend his podcast and books enough.

I feel ya on Echo, Not that I would say anything to his face...lol

Comment

Just listened to half of the Jocko Podcast from July 3rd. Pretty awesome leadership advice, I am hooked!

Comment

Culpable has been a a good one, so far, if you like crime podcasts. It is about a young man in Mississippi that supposedly committed suicide. But it looks a lot like a murder. It is still going but they have posted 6 episodes as of today. Pretty interesting.

Comment

Unbelievable one here about a POW in Vietnam...

Comment

http://https://podcasts.apple.com/us...=1000445740135

Great Podcast went to me yesterday.

Comment

I’m hooked on the meateater podcast

Comment

Working...
                                X