Work boot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work boot?

Opinions on a good pull on work boot (no steel toes), that wont break the bank? Durable and comfortable? Wouldnt wear every day.

I wear the Justin Hybred composite toe, much lighter than steel, almost every day. Very comfortable. I think they make them without the safety toe as well. They are square toe too!

Comment

I bought a pair of Justin’s from academy and love them

Comment

Check the search engine:

Comment

Redwing Pecos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

anything with a square toe

Comment

Twisted X square toes.

Comment

Redwing pecos for me . Been wearing them for 20 years . Had a pair or airats given to me . I like them a lot too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Red Wing is my #1 choice

Twisted X is not far behind

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have been wearing these to work the last 10 years. I tried Redwing, Georgia, Timberland, Wolverine, Dunham...pick a company. I work on concrete floors all day long. Sometimes just steel and rebar I dance on. I get out of my pull ons in the am and into moc toe wedge style boots. No steel toe. They feel like I am wearing sneakers and the wedge style heel does not get caught on edges. I have had one pair resoled 3x. Just too dang comfortable to toss.
                    Shop Work Boots, Clothing, Accessories & More. Shop Steel Toe Boots. Shop American Made. Union Member Discounts. Free Shipping on Most Orders. Shop Thorogood, Carolina, Keen, Klein Tools, WigWam, PowerStep & More. Exclusive Union City Seller. Shop & Save with SuperSaver Deals. ASTM Certified Footwear. Fast & Reliable USPS Shipping.

Poke around the site a bit. They make quality boots. USA made no question. Not cheap, but like motorcycle helmet salesmen say, you have a $50 head, buy a $50 helmet.
                    Thorogood the only work boot I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                      Redwing Pecos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      ^^^These!

Comment

Working...
                      X