Nashville Waffle House Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on the news just now. I believe 4 fatalities. A hero wrestled the gun away from the shooter. Probably saved more lives. Sad you can’t even have breakfast with the family for fear of this. Prayers up for the victims & families

I believe it happened around 3:30 this morning so I would hope there weren't any families there but still crazy nonetheless! They said the suspect was naked when he fled the scene after ditching his trench coat.

Props to the person who saw an opportunity and disarmed the shooter. There's no telling what might have happened otherwise.

Comment

You ever been to a Waffle House? Probably a dispute over the Meth being cooked next to the hash brown fryer

Sad deal though

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So as it turns out this nut job was arrested last year for getting into a restricted area at the White House. The FBI terminated his gun rights because of his mental issues and gave the confiscated firearms to his father. Reports are out now that the father gave what turned out to be the murder weapon back to him. Is he still on the run? Last I heard they have not caught him

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            So as it turns out this nut job was arrested last year for getting into a restricted area at the White House. The FBI terminated his gun rights because of his mental issues and gave the confiscated firearms to his father. Reports are out now that the father gave what turned out to be the murder weapon back to him. Is he still on the run? Last I heard they have not caught him
            Still at large.

Comment

It's always a nut job....shame on his dad and I fully agree his gun rights should have been taken away because of his mental illness. I understand many dont

Comment

And right on que Nashville’s mayor is calling for stricter gun laws. That’s going to go over well there.

Comment

According to Waffle House corporate all locations are “gun free” zones. As we all know that means they are criminal safe zones.

Comment

its that ***x evil black rifle again !

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      Stilll looking for him as of this morning.
                      FBI gave 4 guns to the father and I have read the f gave all 4 to the son. A pistol and a rifle were not found at pos’s apartment. So armed and dangerous.

Comment

father needs to be arrested and will surely be included in any and all lawsuits.

Comment

Not everyone should own guns.. I don't know what the solution is to this problem but allowing anyone and everyone to purchase a gun will only lead to more killings followed by more gun control..
                          Something has to change..
                          And for the record I am as pro gun as anyone on the planet but I can recognize a major problem when I see one........

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Not everyone should own guns.. I don't know what the solution is to this problem but allowing anyone and everyone to purchase a gun will only lead to more killings followed by more gun control..
                            Something has to change..
                            And for the record I am as pro gun as anyone on the planet but I can recognize a major problem when I see one........
                            The overwhelming majority of shootings are done by people who are not legally allowed to possess firearms. In high crime cities like Chicago and Detroit "straw purchasers" are rarely prosecuted. (bad P.R for a D.A. to go after grandma's and girlfriends I guess.) The Waffle House and Newtown shootings are just two examples of parents that did not keep guns out of the hands of their deranged sons.

Comment

The solution is to stop people from going crazy. But that would involve a couple of things Americans can't stand. God and personal accountability.

Comment

Working...
                              X