Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Well, here we go again! Had to start new thread on same day as last year because we don't want to jinx em, right Smart?. On paper, we should be even better than last year with the addition of Cole and the two bullpen guys, but you never know. "LEADERSHIP"!

Keep It!

Comment

Let's go Astros!

Comment

Dilly, freaking Dilly!

Comment

Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Time to repeat baby should be a fun season!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

IN! Back to Back sure would be sweet. I guess we are going to see how the guys handle ultimate success. My bet is they are still as hungry as ever. Oh and In Hinch We Trust.

Comment

Boys will come out hot!

Comment

anybody remember Houston being burned down and riots in the street after we won the world series?

Comment

In

Comment

Let's do this!

Repeat!

To the pit of misery with all the haters! Dilly dilly!

Comment

Go 'Stros! If they maintain their humility and focus, there no reason they should not repeat... They have what appears to be good leadership and coaching/management staff... I just have a hard time with the ownership... Not a Crain fan... but won't hold that against the boys who play the game.

Comment

Springer Dinger is on board. Things are shaping up nicely. USA TODAY (not exactly a sports powerhouse) predicts 100 wins with a 16 (I think) game lead over the Angels.

Rangers predicted to be under .500.

But like my great great Grandfather Minchew said when he landed in New York...."People, don't believe everything you read on the internet".

Comment

In. Seems like it just ended, cant wait to get it fired up again. Not sure my wife feels the same though!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Springer Dinger is on board. Things are shaping up nicely. USA TODAY (not exactly a sports powerhouse) predicts 100 wins with a 16 (I think) game lead over the Angels.

Rangers predicted to be under .500.

But like my great great Grandfather Minchew said when he landed in New York...."People, don't believe everything you read on the internet".
                              I agree but it sure is hard to see them not winning 100 games IF most of the key players stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X