Pat Tillman update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Tillman update

I don't know if the national media will pick this up, so I wanted to post. Pat Tillman, who quit his pro football career with the Cardinals and joined the Army Rangers and died in a friendly-fire shooting in Afghanistan was a local 'kid', and grew up in my neighborhood. When he got a haircut, we used the same barber.

This article was posted about a book his wife wrote. She has re-married and has a new life and family and talks about a letter he left to read in the event he did not come home.

I was not aware that tomorrow night is the 1st Pat Tillman Legacy Classic football game at the high school he attended, walking distance from my house. I may attend- with the 48-star American flag that was my wife's Grandfathers (WWI and WWII veteran) on a long PVC pole to wave proudly.

God bless American and all those who served our great country.

God Bless Pat tillman. He gave it all in everything he did.

Comment

Great American

Comment

Awesome, brought a smile to my face thinking of you proudly waving the Red,White & Blue!!! Too COOL!!!!

Comment

He is the classic definition of Bad @%# American!!!

Comment

True American hero.

RIP Mr. Tillman

Comment

Very honorable man!

Comment

a selfless man who gave up a very lucrative career to follow his dream. A true american hero.

Comment

True American fighting man. Would have been an honor to have met him. Air Force '70 to '74.

Comment

Thanks for posting that Bill. True American fighting hero. Enjoy the game for us!

Comment

Arizona Sun Devils
                      Arizona Cardinals
                      RIP40
                      A true role model.

Comment

Great American Hero.
                        Let's us know about the game.

Comment

That guy is awesome. An absolute hero and American. What a legacy he has left behind...

Comment

Nothing but respect. A very tragic story.

Comment

Great man that died and unfortunately the military tried to cover up the "friendly fire" death. Too bad he had to die fighting a bunch of Islamic extremists that should have been nuked. A true warrior!

Comment

Working...
                              X