Nebraska hunting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska hunting question

My family my be relocating to Nebraska. I have been looking at the hunting regulations and what I found sounds like you are not allowed to hunt hogs in Nebraska. Can anybody confirm that?

Originally posted by big papa View Post
    My family my be relocating to Nebraska. I have been looking at the hunting regulations and what I found sounds like you are not allowed to hunt hogs in Nebraska. Can anybody confirm that?
    There isn't much for hogs anyway

Comment

Only a few sightings due to people releasing them and no you can not hunt them in Nebraska. Some states take that stance to dissuade people from releasing them.
      Be thankful they aren't there yet. Lots of turkeys though and big bodies whitetails, fair number of mulies too.
      You'll be closer to Wyoming and some great elk hunting, start buying PP.

Comment

The people I know up there said they had a small group of hogs show up around their land. Everyone went on a pig massacre to get rid of them as soon as the first sightings happened. Haven't seen any since.
        I will say that spot and stalk bow hunting mule deer up in Nebraska has been the most fun hunting I've ever done.

Comment

My son lives & farms Nebraska since 2000, he's never seen a hog & doesn't want them.

Comment

Working...
          X