Lone Star Ag Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Ag Credit

Anyone else get the letter last week? Sounds like it was a bigger issue then they first thought.

I guess no Patronage Refund this year... Really could have used the cash for ranch improvements this year, oh well...

I closed out my note last year with them but now I’m curious. Can you post up the letter?

Comment

Got our letter yesterday, yes it must have been a bigger deal than they let on to be, sure hope they are able to at least com up with a little something

Comment

Yeah, not good. I figure in that roughly 1% in how I budget for family and ranch expenses for the year. In fact that was the factor that ultimately made me decide to go with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I missed the letter. What did it say?

Comment

In a nutshell, last year they found some irregularities at the Sherman branch. Now they are restating 2016 and 2017 and most likely will NOT pay on patronage dividend this Spring for FY 2017. Sounds like what they found was a bigger deal then they first let on...

Usually the dividend reduced your effective interst rate by 1%...it's a bummer.

Comment

I always liked getting that check!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well this sucks.

I’m refinancing with Codie from here on TBH but I was still planning on that last dividend check. Looks like I made the right call. If you don’t want to mess with the unknown of these patronage payments PM Codie and move on from LSAC and the other land banks

Comment

Yes, we got the **** letter as well. Im getting tired of their crap and I run my stuff out of the Sherman office too.

Comment

That sucks. I missed the letter. Honestly I never think about the check. When it shows up it is just something extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                        Well this sucks.

I’m refinancing with Codie from here on TBH but I was still planning on that last dividend check. Looks like I made the right call. If you don’t want to mess with the unknown of these patronage payments PM Codie and move on from LSAC and the other land banks

I used Codie over LSAC (even had a buddy as a VP there) and was very happy. Codie will treat you right.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                          Well this sucks.

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          I used Codie over LSAC (even had a buddy as a VP there) and was very happy. Codie will treat you right.
                          I appreciate the business guys and would be more than willing to help out anybody that I can with their land financing needs.

Comment

Codie, who are you working with???? I worked with Farm Credit back in the '70s and early '80s.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                              I appreciate the business guys and would be more than willing to help out anybody that I can with their land financing needs.
                              Can you PM me your phone number please

Comment

Working...
                              X