Nashville Waffle House Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    The overwhelming majority of shootings are done by people who are not legally allowed to possess firearms. In high crime cities like Chicago and Detroit "straw purchasers" are rarely prosecuted. (bad P.R for a D.A. to go after grandma's and girlfriends I guess.) The Waffle House and Newtown shootings are just two examples of parents that did not keep guns out of the hands of their deranged sons.
    I hear you but weren't they originally obtained legally??

Like I said.. Its a screwed up mess..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      The solution is to stop people from going crazy. But that would involve a couple of things Americans can't stand. God and personal accountability.
      Yep..

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
        father needs to be arrested and will surely be included in any and all lawsuits.
        I sure hope so, father is a pos if he did give them back to him

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I hear you but weren't they originally obtained legally??

Like I said.. Its a screwed up mess..
          Obtained legally, maybe yes, maybe no. With his history of delusional behavior and run-ins with police, Waffle-boy should should have been in the system on the no-buy list a long time ago.. He may have slipped through the cracks on that or bought them before he went cuckoo. It is criminal that the father gave him the guns back after the FBI confiscated them. I don't know what the answer is in a rare case - like the Vegas shooter - who was not on LEO radar, passes all background tests then goes on a shooting spree.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Obtained legally, maybe yes, maybe no. With his history of delusional behavior and run-ins with police, Waffle-boy should should have been in the system on the no-buy list a long time ago.. He may have slipped through the cracks on that or bought them before he went cuckoo. It is criminal that the father gave him the guns back after the FBI confiscated them. I don't know what the answer is in a rare case - like the Vegas shooter - who was not on LEO radar, passes all background tests then goes on a shooting spree.
            I agree with all of what you are saying except for the Vegas shooter..
            They know and knew much more than we are being told.. It will eventually be revealed..

Comment

Suspect in custody being reported by Fox... Hopefully they put some drain holes in him!!

Comment

Working...
              X