Reporting Possible Drug Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting Possible Drug Activity

The other thread got me thinking, we have a house down our street that has a lot of traffic in and out, and rarely notice the same vehicles. The occupants "look the part" and a neighbor mentioned that she found a syringe in the street. How do you go about reporting your concerns to the local law enforcement? I just don't want my kids to be in any danger. It is a really good neighborhood, but starting to notice more and more of this type of presence.

anonymous phone call to the sheriffs dept I would figure would work.

Comment

Report to local LE and ask to speak someone in the narcotics division.

Comment

Go buy some from them just to be sure.

Just call the Po-Po and tell them.

Comment

I had a house across the street from me that was selling drugs, and running a burglary ring. Calling the cops did nothing. finally contacted the chief of police, through my brother, who went to school with him, and then we got results. After about 3 months of harassing them, they were notified that one more issue, and they would seize the house. I think something real bad would have happened if we didn't have an in with the chief. It was a shame the son went bad, his father was a nice guy who died early with liver issues due to chemical exposures in Vietnam. When the kid got 18 or so the mother let the kid bring in all the wrong people to the house.

Comment

Every see the movie Gran Torino?

Comment

We've got some sort of meth head or crack head or some other drug that lives in her mom's house on our street. She's nice enough, but it's an upscale area and our neighbors don't hesitate 2 seconds to call the cops any time she's staggering around. She and her boyfriends get arrested all the time.

Comment

According to some on here they should legalize all drugs so that the useless will kill themselves off. If your kids get hurt it'll just be collateral damage.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                  According to some on here they should legalize all drugs so that the useless will kill themselves off. If your kids get hurt it'll just be collateral damage.
                  That's not really the argument.

Comment

There was a drug house that I passed by 3 times a day in the school bus. Constant traffic in front of that house and a drug runner always around that house riding a bicycle with no reflectors anywhere on it. It took care of itself a few weeks ago when the meth lab went up in flames.

Comment

Originally posted by bolilloloco View Post
                      every see the movie gran torino?
                      :d:d:d:d

Comment

My concern is that they are dealing, and what if their competition decides to shut them down, not a big fan of a high noon shootout where my kids play. This type of activity often comes with an increase in theft, burglary, robbery, etc. in the neighborhood.

I did a crime stoppers online tip, maybe it will help, if not I'll look into contacting someone personally.

Comment

I had a LEO neighbor whose complex just kept getting bigger.after 3 decades they finally busted him. then back to the east another neighbor was running trucks in the wide open day and night.after surveilling him for 10 years from my sugar cane, the helicopter came in and a small army took him to jail.these guys made it all the way to 60 years old mas o menos.

Comment

Originally posted by TEX_hunt_AS View Post
                            The other thread got me thinking, we have a house down our street that has a lot of traffic in and out, and rarely notice the same vehicles. The occupants "look the part" and a neighbor mentioned that she found a syringe in the street. How do you go about reporting your concerns to the local law enforcement? I just don't want my kids to be in any danger. It is a really good neighborhood, but starting to notice more and more of this type of presence.

24 hour / 7 days a week - Non-emergency contact phone number 817-473-0211

Comment

Start calling in code violations and give the city a reason to start logging visits to the property.

Comment

Working...
                              X