25th wedding anniversary getaway ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25th wedding anniversary getaway ideas?

Maybe the green screen can help here as I have not come with anything yet. Anniversary is in June, we can manage a 3 day get away. We are in the Corpus Christi area and not opposed to driving or flying somewhere. We have an antique shop and she enjoys looking for antiques and all that goes with that. Cant do many sport activities do to ankle reconstructions for her and knees for me. Beyond that I am open to any and all ideas. So that said, any ideas?

Hill country getaway in Freddyburg?
    Wineries
    Antiqueing
    Good foods
    Gods country

Comment

Congratulations on the quarter-century Of hard work and great rewards

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        Hill country getaway in Freddyburg?
        Wineries
        Antiqueing
        Good foods
        Gods country
        This ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Another vote for Fredricksburg...beautiful country, shops, FOOD, FOOD..wine...

Comment

Ask your wife for ideals. My wife like to fish so for our 25th we went to Gulf Shore Alabama for some fishing. I’m a lucky guy..Good Luck and congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats on the 25 years,, just had mine,,, took her to downtown Dallas, stayed at the Hyatt next to the Reunion Tower, did a private deal to go up the Tower ,with champagne and chocolates , then a table at wolfgang pucks restaurant,,, that was cool, rotating around while you eat...did the RossPerot museum and dinner @ the original El Fenix.
              makes for a good weekend

Comment

If you're not opposed to flying and if yall like wine, 3 days in Napa or Sonoma is about all my liver can handle. Lots of great BnBs.

Comment

Before I even read everyone's responses, Fredricksburg was going to be my recommendation as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X