Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance Sipp doesn't give up a run?

Comment

Sipp lowered his era by 2.25 runs, down to 6.75 with that clean 9th inning.

Comment

We've outscored opponents 40-5 or something like that in last 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          10-0 in the 4th????

Mr. Reddick,

I apologize for talking feces about you during your Mighty slump last year. Thank you for proving me wrong. I am not worthy to hold your champagne soaked Speedo.
          First class, sir!

Comment

Why dont our "friends" to the north ever come visit our thread anymore? Something bad happen to them?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Why dont our "friends" to the north ever come visit our thread anymore? Something bad happen to them?
              They just don't have the stomach for it. No fight left in em. . They would rather ***** about how bad it's gonna suck to have a new covered stadium instead of that hell hole they play in now

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                They just don't have the stomach for it. No fight left in em. . They would rather ***** about how bad it's gonna suck to have a new covered stadium instead of that hell hole they play in now
                I was thinking they must all still be turkey hunting....lmao!

Comment

Correa has come up 8 times with a guy on third and less than 2 outs.....he has driven in that guy all 8 times. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I was thinking they must all still be turkey hunting....lmao!
                    That too

Comment

Once the bottom of this order gets back to just being avg, it will be incredible what this team will be doing.

Comment

These are the good times, Astros are winning.

They'll be some more good times and there will be some bad. This year is going to be fun.

Edit: Sorry about the Rangers, but not the Astros taking them to the cleaners again this year...
                        Last edited by Thumper; 04-22-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Keep on improving boys....

I love it when it's a surprise and dissapointment when your team loses instead of being expected.

Comment

Finally got to catch most of a full game yesterday.

Comment

Been fun to watch! Our rotation is scary good.

Just need to stay healthy. At some point McHugh will have to make some spot starts. or maybe Peacock or some AAA guys

Comment

Cole is a stud. Let's get some runs

Comment

Working...
                                X