• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice progress! In for rest of the build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good Tim!

Comment

Do you have any plans for the mesquite you knocked down? I wouldn’t mind milling it for some slabs [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Color me jealous! Good for you for getting to build a nice home in that beautiful country. Looks like you have no shortage of rocks. Keep posting pics as you move forward with the build. What an awesome place to have ownership of.

Found many arrowheads on your place? I know that country is full of them.

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
              Do you have any plans for the mesquite you knocked down? I wouldn’t mind milling it for some slabs [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              All have been cut up and sold as fire wood.

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              Color me jealous! Good for you for getting to build a nice home in that beautiful country. Looks like you have no shortage of rocks. Keep posting pics as you move forward with the build. What an awesome place to have ownership of.

Found many arrowheads on your place? I know that country is full of them.
              The only way I'd find an arrowhead is if it stuck in my shoe far enough it poked my foot. Then I'd be lucky if after pulling it out I realized what it was.

They are supposedly all around though. Come out to the next group hunt and look for some. And take as many rocks home as you can carry!

Comment

May have to take you up on that. We used to hunt about 5 miles east of Bend and I found a bunch of points there. Found at least 2 different camps with lots of artifacts. I'm assuming you are very close to the river, that makes it almost a guarantee that the ancients lived and hunted around your place.

Comment

Should be big changes by late this week. Metal roof going on tomorrow.

Comment

That full length porch looks like it's going to be an awesome place to Q, chill and drain some adult beverages... What direction does the porch face?? Congrats on the house it's looking good!!

Comment

The build is looking Great!!
                      Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                        That full length porch looks like it's going to be an awesome place to Q, chill and drain some adult beverages... What direction does the porch face?? Congrats on the house it's looking good!!
                        Mainly south tiny bit east. so SSSSE LOL

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        The build is looking Great!!
                        Congrats!
                        You buy that tractor yet? They are fun for a year or two before using one turns into work.

Comment

You buy that tractor yet? They are fun for a year or two before using one turns into work.[/QUOTE]

Got it on order. Shipped last week. Went with a 90 hp Kubota.
                          Luckily I have an operator for it. My son likes tractor work. Gonna sure take some strain off my back. Lol!

Comment

Very cool! Gonna be great!

Comment

Before septic

After septic

Comment

600' ditch was sawed to run water to the house. It was that or drill a new well.

Spray foam insulation is complete now

Drywall is half up and finishing today. Outside rock should start tomorrow. Updates should roll in quicker soon.

And also have a new water tank system going in place later this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X