Injured leg, what do y'all think will happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injured leg, what do y'all think will happen

I'm pretty sure this buck is only about 3.5. Every pic we have of him his right front foot is off the ground and his back is hunched like he is hurting. I can't wait to see him this year but what might happen? Y'all think it'll jack up his opposite side antler?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368910710.300837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	24965289

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368910745.380056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	24965290

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368910987.333927.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	24965291

Everything I've read/heard indicates the opposite side antler will be deformed--have to wait and see I guess. Keep us posted.

Comment

i have one that has something going on with his right front foot as well, the toes are getting long, like he is foundering, and he limps on it when he walks. he was a small clean 10 two years ago and was a nicer 10 this past season as a 3.5 year old, been a clean typical both years, he should be very tempting this year if he sticks around. but who knows if he will be affected at all.

i always heard if its a rear leg injury it will affect the opposite side antler and if it s a front leg it will be the same side....

Comment

I'm very interested to see what happens to him. I just hope it doesn't make him less appealing. I know if he stays on normal track he will be very tempting this year. Guess we will wait and see. Ill be putting up cameras here soon and ill see if I can get him located and post some updates.

Comment

Working...
        X