Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Boy I would really hate to see gas so high that you have to swipe your card 3 times. God forbid the inconvenience of that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was a joke. I should have used a smiley face.

Comment

The health care plan I purchase trough my employer for my family went up 200% per annum. As of the first of May. Still thankful to be working.

Comment

Boy I would really hate to see gas so high that you have to swipe your card 3 times. God forbid the inconvenience of that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well seeing how that would be $300.00 worth of fuel, I would definitely call it an inconvenience.

Comment

[quote=jer_james;11300361]
          Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

That's the point exactly. This is an oilfield post and the affect is clear. Coming in and saying how it all aint that bad for others does not one person any good.
          Maybe I should have started a new post or better yet just kept my information to myself and pretend it didn't matter. I see the angst some have towards me at this point which I obviously didn't want. Never did I come here with the intention of trying to stir the pot and upset people. But I was ridiculed before for.my stance and just wanted to add to the conversation from before as time has passed and new info is available. It doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong the facts will be the facts and we will all learn from them hopefully.

Comment

I thought this was all discussed before geez.

On another note I've now been sitting home for 2 months now and have got to spend more time than ever with my kids. I've loved it but it's about time for a regular paycheck again

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              The health care plan I purchase trough my employer for my family went up 200% per annum. As of the first of May. Still thankful to be working.
              Don't get me started on health care. I despise Obama for just about everything but that one upsets me the most. Pre Obamacare I was paying $157 a month with a $2500 deductible today I stand here paying $397 with a $6500.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Don't get me started on health care. I despise Obama for just about everything but that one upsets me the most. Pre Obamacare I was paying $157 a month with a $2500 deductible today I stand here paying $397 with a $6500.
                Luckily I'm still paying $120 for our family of 4 with a great Blue Cross plan.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Luckily I'm still paying $120 for our family of 4 with a great Blue Cross plan.
                  I'm 40 single no kids. There is almost $3,000 a year I won't see again.

Comment

I'm 40 single no kids. There almost $3,000 a year I won't see again.
                    My employer hooks me up with that price. My previous employer I was paying $1200 a month for the same

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      LOL....look at his next post!

One day you'll realize that you're right up there with Jhill and Xbowhunter. [emoji1417]

As far as this other mess. Someone is not here to stir the pot but.... Someone is not here to stir the pot but tell everyone they basically have no understanding of economics. Some peoples kids I swear. [emoji849]
                      Last edited by JW; 05-03-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I'll leave this alone now and let you carry on with your construction, just don't be surprised when people kick you when gas is high as hell and you can't find a job to bid.
                        I thought high gas prices were good for the economy.

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Well seeing how that would be $300.00 worth of fuel, I would definitely call it an inconvenience.
                        When diesel was over $5, many stations reduced that limit to $75 or even $50.
                        My company F450 has a 40 gallon tank.
                        38 gallons * $5/gal is $190
                        So minimum of 3 swipes, possible 4 swipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          One day you'll realize that you're right up there with Jhill and Xbowhunter. [emoji1417]

As far as this other mess. Someone is not here to stir the pot but.... Someone is not here to stir the pot but tell everyone they basically have no understanding of economics. Some peoples kids I swear. [emoji849]
                          I don't make up the results of umeployement, home sales, car sales, etc. I just digest them. They are cold hard numbers that sometimes I'm happy to see and others not so happy. And yes a few here don't understand economics including myself at times. Don't you have another zebra to go shoot.

Comment

I don't make up the results of umeployement, home sales, car sales, etc. I just digest them. They are cold hard numbers that sometimes I'm happy to see and others not so happy. And yes a few here don't understand economics including myself at times. Don't you have another zebra to go shoot.

Lol. They must only be regional to places that were not in and around oil patch and oil worker communities. Or are we talking France????

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Lol. They must only be regional to places that were not in and around oil patch and oil worker communities. Or are we talking France????
                              Go back up in the thread. I actually took the time to post links with all the info to back up the mentioned.

There are zebras in France? Let's book it I'm in. I have South African zebra on the floor already but the Frenchie one has to taste so much better. No kidding the zebra meat was actually great tasting.

Comment

Go back up in the thread. I actually took the time to post links with all the info to back up the mentioned.

There are zebras in France? Let's book it I'm in. I have South African zebra on the floor already but the Frenchie one has to taste so much better. No kidding the zebra meat was actually great tasting.

Man you're so fulla crap. All you're doing is gigging at good people with your crap. It'll come back on you. Go to those towns and see for yourself. Get off the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X