Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been at it everyday other than last weekend because I went hunting. Soreness is working itself out. Most workouts have been 1.5-1.75 hrs. My normal avg is 2 hrs, so I have a little ways to go on that. Im hoping to be hitting it hard again by the first of the year. I have a long way to go to get back the strength Ive lost the past 8-9 months of being out of the gym.

Comment

This AM was shoulders, tris and cardio!
      2.5 miles in 19 mins and lots of jump rope between sets

Comment

Keep after it rtp! You'll get it back.

This upper respiratory stuff really sucks. I made it in today despite going to bed late. Back and triceps supersets still keeping it moderately heavy 3X10

T-bar row/Weighted dips
        Seated row neutral grip/skull crusher
        Plank row inverse grip/overhead rope extension
        Cable kickbacks/cable rotations/ball crunch

Comment

Legs and core completed...
          1 mile jog as a warm up and legs included

BB Squats
          Leg Press
          Leg extensions
          5 mins of stairs

New PR on squat at 375 today which was bueno.

Tomorrow is Back and Chest at a new gym that just opened right near work.

Comment

Easy week felt like cheating all week. Short brick tomorrow then I’ll test the half marathon distance on Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday was ducking hunting and shooting a wedding so no gym time.

Today is currently back, chest, and abs

Comment

First attempt at half marathon distance this morning. 2:20:03. Surprised at how good I felt. No bonk

Comment

I worked all weekend and still trying to get over this respiratory crud. Slept in today, but I hope to make it tomorrow.

Comment

The new gym being 7-8 mins closer and literally in the district I work in is fantastic.

Today was Bi's and Tri's plus cardio.

79 mins and 960 cals total.

Tomorrow is legs

Comment

Was up at 3am headed to the duck blind.....

About to walk into the gym for legs

Comment

Squats and hill sprints to begin building leg strength for the bike section

Comment

Absolutely destroyed my legs....

8 min mile as a warm up

Heavy leg exts /// lying leg curls
                          Leg press with DS
                          Smith Mch Lunges
                          BB squats
                          Leg exts /// leg curls

Core was weighted Russian twist, toe touches, V ups, landmines, scissors

Tomorrow is shoulders

Comment

It was against my better judgement to hit the gym today, but I did anyway. The dr. put me on a steroid and antibiotics yesterday so my stomach was not very happy, but I survived.

Leg supersets with some abs thrown in.

Leg extension/prone leg curl
                            Hack squat/dead lift
                            Step ups
                            Incline situps/cable rotations/hanging leg raises/ball crunch/ab roller

Comment

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with getting up this morning but made myself do it.

Shoulders and more core plus a 1 mile warm up. Shoulders are absolutely destroyed and the last few days I have been mixing in lots of jump rope, high knees, mountain climbers, etc in between reps to keep the heart rate up.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                I wanted absolutely nothing to do with getting up this morning but made myself do it.

Shoulders and more core plus a 1 mile warm up. Shoulders are absolutely destroyed and the last few days I have been mixing in lots of jump rope, high knees, mountain climbers, etc in between reps to keep the heart rate up.

Sometimes getting out of bed is tougher than the workout itself!

Comment

Working...
                                X