2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Young County. Checking in.

Place is dry and the deer are hammering protein right now. They went from eating 300 - 600 pounds a month to 188 pounds A DAY average in July and August.

Filling feeders this weekend to start throwing corn. Running three cameras now on the protein stations and have some good bucks showing up. Have one monster that passed through my place but seems to live on the neighbors place because he has pics of him on the regular on his protein stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff61005 View Post
      Is the “old bank saloon” the name? Where is it? Need something other than 287 Pizza open after sundown.

Yes that’s the name of it . It’s just past the town square going north on highway 6 it is on the east side of the road if you are headed north sets on a corner lot !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is open Thursday thru Sunday night tell midnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I was out there last week with the skid steer leveling a pad and cleaning up camp. Our new carport/party porch gets delivered and installed tomorrow. Thank the lord, no more tarps and tent shades.

Blair and Snoop are coming out Saturday afternoon to try to get his first Haag.

I say we have carport/party porch shin dig sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            It is open Thursday thru Sunday night tell midnight!

We will include SW/SC Okiehoma in this group

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              We will include SW/SC Okiehoma in this group

That’s good I was hoping y’all would let me in again this year lol After y’all get y’all some of that steak house in quanah y’all will be thanking me [emoji12]

Comment

I was out there last week with the skid steer leveling a pad and cleaning up camp. Our new carport/party porch gets delivered and installed tomorrow. Thank the lord, no more tarps and tent shades.

Blair and Snoop are coming out Saturday afternoon to try to get his first Haag.

What part of the county are you in Dale?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                  What part of the county are you in Dale?

Pretty close to the middle, between Graham and Newcastle.

Anyone want to know what I think of eagle carports right now?[emoji35][emoji91][emoji35]

Comment

Big Dave I found a sweet 200 plus acre place on the Brazos S of Red Springs that just came available.5k for 2 guns or a family.Pm me for contacts.Not a broker just passing it along.Crow

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      I say we have carport/party porch shin dig sometime!
                      Bump

A little more chance I will be able to make a DFW HH but I’d like to know if this ever happens.

Comment

2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        Bump

A little more chance I will be able to make a DFW HH but I’d like to know if this ever happens.

I wish I could invite all you gents, but alas, I'm in a lease situation.

Also, it'll be a small miracle if I get this carport delivered and up, without killing someone, or getting my *** beat...

Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-28-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I wish I could invite all you gents, but alas, I'm in a lease situation.

Also, it'll be a small miracle if I get this carport delivered and up, without killing someone, or getting my *** beat...

Rot Roe You can come hang out with us Dale
                          Paul your welcome too!

Comment

What’s the word on dove y’all ? Will be out in SW Seymour this weekend. Ready to get a bead on em. After helping lay gravel in camp. No more mud!!

Comment

Pretty close to the middle, between Graham and Newcastle.

Anyone want to know what I think of eagle carports right now?[emoji35][emoji91][emoji35]

Back in college I use to hunt in that area. I went to school with some folks up that way. While they have moved on I am still trying to get Shane Sloan (if you don't know him he is one of the best knife makers around and one hell of a character ) to find me a lease up that way. I would love to get back to that part of the world.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                                What’s the word on dove y’all ? Will be out in SW Seymour this weekend. Ready to get a bead on em. After helping lay gravel in camp. No more mud!!

Were 15 miles Southwest of Electra. Our pumper told me today on the phone he has seen plenty of birds. He is my animal barometer being out there 6-7 days a week. I am headed that way in a couple of hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X